Favorite DM maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite DM maps?

So what maps do you guys love and what do you guys hate. Personally I like Diesel, Shangri La, Heatray (excl walker), Sentinel (my favorite at the moment). I can't stand the openness of Deck, so that one isnt on my list.

I dislike Demios (might be due to the fact you really need to know the layout here) & the warpgate map.

Sentinel . Sanctuary . Fearless .

Comment

Defiance and the small one that you face Jester in the first time you get to play in the campaign. For whatever reason the name always escapes me ... I think it is Rising Sun off the top of my head. I actually like most of the DM maps very much. Gateway is very cool and interesting ... it just takes time to get used to at first but then it rocks. Same with Demios ... I really like that map as well all except for the zero gravity area that is. Once you learn the layouts this map rocks. Also there is this one cool city nighttime map that lets you get on these moving discs like things to get to an upper area or lower area. It is pretty colorful as well and I think that is what I really like about it. It really has that UT99 feeling to it.

Comment

The reason I don't like Gateway because I don't like the style of it. It feels like they grabbed random scratches from different levels and connected them.

Rising Sun is the right name I believe

Comment

Working...
        X