Bugs, Bugs, and more issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs, Bugs, and more issues.

Overall the game rocks! The maps are awsome, if not confusing at times.

I have read a few threads and seen some of the issues others have mentioned.

The GUI:

It is a bit confusing at first but overall not bad. It took me forever to figure out how to remap the keys. There are also a few options missing from UTK4. Like what team color I am and my teams symbol.

Weapons:

Ok? What moron decided to make it so that when you had a shield generator you could NOT use anything else? Same for the EMP mine and the redeemer. I mean? I use the stuff just to I can back to my weapon. Who thought of that? That is just totally messed up and essentially makes those weapons useless and they won't be used. So scrap the code for that disaster and give us the old GUI back.

Campain:

Pretty cool! Bout time UT had a decent single player mode.

Characters:

Not enough of them. Even with all of the others unlocked, where is everyone else? How could Gorge not make the cut? Where are the other species? The Skaarg? You left out the Skaarg?

Bugs:

Well? The only one that is really ******* me off is the game is crashing! I updated all my drivers and still the game is crashing. Sometimes it happens when I am loading a map, and sometimes while I am at the main menu. When I got to chapter 5 in the campain, it wouldn't load passed mission 2 as it would crash constantly.

Originally posted by MajikMyst View Post
    The Skaarg? You left out the Skaarg?
    You couldn't have liked them too much if you didn't know that they were called "Skaarj"

Comment

they also left out the option to slap on a nice pair of sun glasses

Comment

Originally posted by MajikMyst View Post
        Overall the game rocks! The maps are awsome, if not confusing at times.

I have read a few threads and seen some of the issues others have mentioned.

The GUI:

It is a bit confusing at first but overall not bad. It took me forever to figure out how to remap the keys. There are also a few options missing from UTK4. Like what team color I am and my teams symbol.

Weapons:

Ok? What moron decided to make it so that when you had a shield generator you could NOT use anything else? Same for the EMP mine and the redeemer. I mean? I use the stuff just to I can back to my weapon. Who thought of that? That is just totally messed up and essentially makes those weapons useless and they won't be used. So scrap the code for that disaster and give us the old GUI back.

Campain:

Pretty cool! Bout time UT had a decent single player mode.

Characters:

Not enough of them. Even with all of the others unlocked, where is everyone else? How could Gorge not make the cut? Where are the other species? The Skaarg? You left out the Skaarg?

Bugs:

Well? The only one that is really ******* me off is the game is crashing! I updated all my drivers and still the game is crashing. Sometimes it happens when I am loading a map, and sometimes while I am at the main menu. When I got to chapter 5 in the campain, it wouldn't load passed mission 2 as it would crash constantly.

I searched the forum and found this thread.

The white highlighted quotation is almost similar thing happening to me. It is usually maps with vehicles in, though very few do actually load-up without crashing. Also Heat Ray on Deathmatch games. When other maps load-up they play absolutely fine, with good-enough Unreal detail all-round.

No idea what it is. Hope it isn't my PC...

Comment

Working...
        X