Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Epic, A humorous (hopefully) letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Epic, A humorous (hopefully) letter.

Dear Epic,

I hope you're happy. After being home for thanksgiving the past week, I came back to Fry's Electronics calling me telling me my Collector's Edition was ready for pick up. It was Saturday, and here in Arizona it was a freezing 30 degrees at 8:45 (They close at 9). I literally had not unpacked, nor did I change my clothes. In fact I walked to Fry's barefooted with only a thin white t-shirt, and jean shorts. I was not about to wait a whole extra day to play a game I've been awaiting for a long time.

So, I freeze as I walk the 300 yards to Fry's. I then freeze as I come back to my dorms. Realizing that I can no longer feel my hands or other appendages, I take my temperature. It was 95 Fahrenheit. But that didn't stop me. I didn't have time to eat something warm. Nor did I have time to tell my roommate he needed to turn off the AC (68 DEGREES at nite? WTF!).

Instead I played. And I played and played and played till I got my first crash (6 hours in? pretty **** good IMO). I then sat back, and realized I wasn't moving normally. I was lethargic.
    Upon taking my temperature again, I saw a resounding 92 staring at me in the face. It took me all day Sunday to get better.

So thanks EPIC. My love for the Unreal Franchise gave me a case of Hypothermia.

Perhaps this is revenge for me not liking Unreal 2.
    Truly Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Geez man, you gotta take care of yourself! What good is having the game if you're too sick to play?

Glad you're better.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

2weeksssss

Comment

I think your brain made you ill so you can have time off school/work for more unreal.

Comment

Working...
          X