Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a clan? Want to play against others? Sign 'em up. Here's the list of ladders I'm aware of:

Teamwarfare.com
    Worldogl.com
    Clanbase.ggl.com (mostly Euros?)
    Fraggednation.com

My personal recommendation for North American players would be teamwarfare, but I'm not affiliated with any of these. Get your clanmates together and sign up There are also leagues out there, but I haven't seen any UT3 leagues really up and running yet (they exist but not really active yet), so I limited this post to ladders. I will gladly edit and add if you have other ladders you'd like mentioned (especially euros since I don't know much about them).

Dan

While it's not technically a ladder, UT3F lets you create forums for your clan and it's a great place to set up clan fights.

Comment

Anyone have any other input on ladders or places where clans can challenge each other?

Comment

Well other then possibly GWL and probbably one of the most well known is CAL but to be honest getting signed up on the ladders is ok however if your looking to play competively, i would hold off for a while. At least until EPIC gets this game more stable by fixing the overwhelming number of bugs it currently has both client side and server side.

Comment

Ugh, no, sign up now All this wait around and see stuff promotes slow community growth. My team just signed up for teamwarfare, jump on board!

No waiting around, throw your clan on a ladder or two!

Comment

Working...
          X