This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t34chr View Post
    in what part of my post did i say we should do that? you can go the current speed they have it at no matter what, but say you have 10 bars of stamina, everytime you jump it takes away 2.... god, can u read?
    And you must come from WoW or something.

Using MMO terms to define UT, hahha!

That's a crack-up.

Comment

Hey man, you can go prone.

Just press "F."

Comment

Originally posted by t34chr View Post
        in what part of my post did i say we should do that? you can go the current speed they have it at no matter what, but say you have 10 bars of stamina, everytime you jump it takes away 2.... god, can u read?
        its not happening dude.

Comment

My brain just melted

Comment

Instead of objectives they should be called quests.

And the longer you play should you gain experienace points to buy magical potions like heath regeneration and stuff ...

Comment

This is not an MMO. This is the first time I've heard UT multiplayer refered to as PvP. Or any FPS, for that matter. Talking about weapon balance and jumping made me think of World of Warcraft, and for a moment I thought I was in the WoW forums.

Comment

I wonder if he checked to see if IGE is selling gold for UT3?

Comment

t34chr, i think bepo explained it well above. you're mixing your game subgenres (realistic/tactical FPS with fast action FPS). really the only games comparable to the ut series i can think of are the quake series of games. it's all about fast paced, blow'em up action.

Originally posted by t34chr
                  4th of all, increase sniper bullet speed during PvP
                  sniper is hitscan and as such has no speed. it is instant hit. offline there is zero travel time; you hit whatever your crosshair was over when you clicked. online there still is no speed or travel, but there is lag. you may try to find servers with lower ping or adjust to your lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                    Hey man, you can go prone.

Just press "F."
                    LMFAO. good one

but to the original poster... you have to relise that UT is to much of a fast paced game to put in a full proper Sniper Control system. Things happen in game too fast for you to be worrying about stuff like proning lol... you wanna get a couple sniper kills then roll into a close combat situation as quick as possible instead of losing valuable seconds getting up from a prone position, you just simply wont have enough time. UT is an "Arcade" type of shooter where u just jump in and play, theres not a whole lot of strategic elements involved... your just here to kick the other guys ***....As mentioned before its "Multiplayer" not PvP. pvp is a RPG element, which doesn't excist in FPS... unless your playing a RPGFPS which i believe only 2 excist, Duex Ex, and the not yet released Huxley.

Comment

Planetside was one of the first if not first mmofps and there is some other one called Warrock (think it is a mmofps). Hellgate London that horrid rpg game has a marksman class that has a very generic shooter feel to it with all that rpg nonsense mixed in. Oh and Tabula Rasa just released. the OP might want to go play one of those.

Comment

Lol...funniest thread ever.

Comment

Working...
                        X