This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty soon all UT fans will be dead...

...Because we'll all kill each other over argueing about minor problems with UT3 or how UT99/Ut04 is better than UT3. For god's sake, if you dont like it or think UT99/04 is better GO BACK TO UT99/UT04 and stop whining. I personally like this game a whole lot, and while agree there is some issues to be sorted out, they could be, in the meantime just enjoy it and stop *****ing.
    GG.

I thought you were gonna say "cus they all so old, and don't reproduce".

Comment

Thank you for this thread. It totally has never been noticed with any other sequel game before. If I could rate this thread, I'd rate it 5/5- would read again.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyiak
        I can argue all I want fanboy, you're just adding fuel to the fire by telling everyone to play and not argue when in fact, that's exactly what you're doing.
        Yep he is...

Comment

Originally posted by crazyiak
          I can argue all I want fanboy, you're just adding fuel to the fire by telling everyone to play and not argue when in fact, that's exactly what you're doing.
          I personally think theres a difference between *****ing an argueing. All Ive seen so far is 'WHY ISNT DIS GAME UT99? WOW EPIC RUIN GAME OMG FAIL"

Comment

It's not the game I don't like it's the lack of content and you will find that everyone except fanboys like you agree that there is a problem with the content (UI, gametypes) in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Khainegom View Post
              It's not the game I don't like it's the lack of content and you will find that everyone except fanboys like you agree that there is a problem with the content (UI, gametypes) in this game.
              Did you read my post at all? I admitted there is issues, but whos to say they wont be fixed/added? You're acting like the product we got now wont be updated/patched at all.

Comment

Working...
              X