This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a n00b UT3?

I got an impression it was made for ppl that never ever played any UT game.
    Like-all the good and small stuff that made this game great is now gone.It's like the developers made this game for noobs,showing the glam and throwing out the gameplay.

Anyone else feels this way?

Originally posted by siNBad View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people do. Their opinions, however, don't matter.

Comment

No, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyiak
        It's gears of war + ut2k4 and the old players don't like it.
        A fact! Amen.

Comment

It does seem that way and there are definitely a lot of new people around, i got a monster kill online by just shooting rockets randomly into a bunch of people, they don't really know how to play properly.

Comment

Originally posted by siNBad View Post
            I got an impression it was made for ppl that never ever played any UT game.
            Like-all the good and small stuff that made this game great is now gone.It's like the developers made this game for noobs,showing the glam and throwing out the gameplay.

Yeah man...I agree with you on this. To me this game doesn't really feel like the UT games I know. I'm a UT player from when it 1st came out and this games does not seem to feel like them. I still have UT2004 installed in my PC and I don't think I will be uninstalling it anytime soon.

I would rate this game on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best a 6. Just doesn't feel like UT to me.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyiak
              It was made by different people with too small a budget and too short a time to make it with pressure to release it before it was fully finished and now the same team has to port it to consoles, so bonus packs are unlikely for a long time.

It's gears of war + ut2k4 and the old players don't like it.
              excuse me but epic doesnt release the game until its ready... if its released in the state that its no that means the team that worked on it believes it is ready for release..... the harcover book in the ce says that...

they would of took an another year if necessary if it wasnt ready yet..

however it seems to be that some users just dont like the changes made to the game

Comment

Originally posted by Khainegom View Post
                It does seem that way and there are definitely a lot of new people around, i got a monster kill online by just shooting rockets randomly into a bunch of people, they don't really know how to play properly.
                Wow new games get new players, this never occurred to me.

Comment

Working...
                X