• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazyiak
    THEY'LL FIX IT IN A PATCH
    IT CAN BE MODDED
    IT'LL BE FIXED SOON ENOUGH

It shouldn't have to be fixed. Epic ****ed up and released it too soon.
    BINGO!!!! The way the bots are like now, I would have gladly waited another year for it to be released

Comment

dont worry they will fix it in the next bonus pack and with patches like they did in 2k4 because they are a reliable company who did both games and wouldnt release a game before it was finsihed and attempt to fix it with patches amrite?
      They wont fix it in a patch, they'll re-release it like they did when they flunked with 2003. So expect to buy the game again next year folks

Comment

It begins with an S and ends with arcasm.
        Is it allowed to skip sarcasm and be cynically instead?

Comment

The Warfare introduction in Sinkhole had me ROFL for a moment. The bot that links the node (you don't get told why, by the way) switches to Flak halfway through and starts shooting his own node. Great example for new players.

Comment

On CTF - and vCTF, a bot will stand somewhere obvious looking at the flag. THey are ridiculously easy to squish, or avoid and predict.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
              The Warfare introduction in Sinkhole had me ROFL for a moment. The bot that links the node (you don't get told why, by the way) switches to Flak halfway through and starts shooting his own node. Great example for new players.
              Lol, I thought that was just a random glitch when I saw it. Did he then go on to almost kill himself with splash damage attacking the core?

Comment

Not only that, but if you watch closely, he's standing close enough to where the flak is bouncing back and hurting him with each shot. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                  LOLLOOLLOL

Who says the AI sucks they are more hilarious then a noob.

Comment

YES, the AI is pretty darn amateurish

Comment

Seems to me that the AI is cut out for DM and nothing more. It also seems to me that the AI all around has taken a huge leap backwards from the Previous UT games. I think I liked the AI in UT99 better than this game. UT2k4 had pretty decent AI.

The bots in UT3 have NO idea how to drive vehicles. Sticking one of them in a tank is grounds for hilarity to ensue. The bots can aim. Their intelligence stops there.

Comment

every time i play suspense (aus dont get the full game til the 5th december ), i notice one bot from each team doing something very... stupid.

u all know that wire fence connecting from one side of the enemy "flag" building to the rock wall at the end of each level?

well iv noticed one bot from each team just spawns and runs over to it, and stands there. its not really like they are there to defend the flag, as they are too far away and rarely even respond to you stealing their flag.

they just stand there, ready for me to headshot

EDIT: oh yea, just thought id mention the obvious:

have u all noticed (also in suspense) that the bots sometimes drive the Hellfire into the wall of their base. STUPID

Comment

Working...
                        X