This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is stuped!

im ****** i paid $50 dollars for this game and i cant play online like what the **** seriously tired of that ****ty connection failed **** its stuped im tired of playing with bots on mp demo it dirent have that connection failed problem i think its stuped how epic messed up this game was not ready to be launch with all the bugs it has in my opinion i hope they get there asses to work and fix this ****ty problem soon its really annoying!.

Excure my english

Originally posted by falldarkraven View Post
    im ****** i paid $50 dollars for this game and i cant play online like what the **** seriously tired of that ****ty connection failed **** its stuped im tired of playing with bots on mp demo it dirent have that connection failed problem i think its stuped how epic messed up this game was not ready to be launch with all the bugs it has in my opinion i hope they get there asses to work and fix this ****ty problem soon its really annoying!.

Excure my english
    u got a firewall? if so u gotto enable the game for it, i had to do too.. always gotto minimize my games 1 or 2 times to allow connections with my panda titanium antivirus the first time i connect

Comment

do u have a virus running ?

Comment

R U stupid

Comment

yes firewall is on but its in my exeption list and virus running no its not running ut3 is a great game but i hate the online bug i installed patch and still does not work i find this frustrating.

Comment

try turning it off, both of them

Comment

its not epics fault you are having trouble playing online its your own stupidity.

you probably have a firewall up, the needed port to play the game online is probably not configured right and not open.

Comment

hah speak for yourself, I play online fine...Perhaps consider your setup before flaming epic on about the game and ask around the reasons why and how it could be fixed instead of blaming it on the game.

Comment

i know it must suck a lot, try reinstalling ? if it fails contact an admin to see if they can help

Comment

patch? i havent patched once and it just works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyire743 View Post
                      its not epics fault you are having trouble playing online its your own stupidity.

you probably have a firewall up, the needed port to play the game online is probably not configured right and not open.
                      no necessarily, my friend couldnt connect online aether. It can be an internet problem too

Comment

yes i try reinstalling but does not work >,<

Comment

Than its something in your comp or your connection(wish i could help you and tell you but i dk)

Comment

cant be my comp becase its a high end pc

Comment

its not your pc at all...for 95% of the people Ive spoken too UT3 cannot be played online if the pc is attached to a router...so im assuming you are behind a router because you described the problem being encountered by hundreds of other people.

It's the main reason why there are so few people playing online right now...MOST have the problem, a few dont.

Comment

Working...
                              X