Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to make my eyes hurt.

Comment

UT3 haven't ruined my favorite game, UT99. I still play that more than UT3

Comment

Just be glade It came out, Or else everyone would be stuck in UT2K4 with the ruined dm/tdm game type aka TAM, yes it ruined it because all hackers mainly go there. Not saying ut2k4 was bad hell I love that game, now UT3 its a new Generation in awsomeness =).

Comment

After playing UT3 campaign I am going UT2khuh?
          UT3's ladder is way better than UT2k3 or 4. They didnt really push the winning emotion like it was in UT99 with its tween game level win. UT3's ladder is more like advancing in a war effort playing matches.
          UT99 still rules for the game emotion, theres something about the combined creative efforts that just makes the game kickass. UT3 hits on that combo quite well and I have to ask a lot of questions why UT2k3/4 went the direction it did.

Comment

Well there was no obligation to play really in the UT2k4 campaign. The intro video was cool, but other than that, nothing that was appealing as far as the actual SP side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
              Well there was no obligation to play really in the UT2k4 campaign. The intro video was cool, but other than that, nothing that was appealing as far as the actual SP side of things.
              Winning the Trophy! Oh God, I'll love the trophy moment too death. In both UT2k and 99

Comment

evil that blue writing is hard to read - bad very bad..
                and sure ut3 looks better than ut2k but it has less modes / options and not so good maps.

Comment

Originally posted by sekazi View Post
                  I find it very funny all of these UT2004 players come here kicking and screaming that the game is ruined. I do not see any UT99 players doing this.
                  Here I am.

I played 99 insta for EVER in several different clans, and I became exceedingly good at it. Not just in Insta, but all around 99 is a better game.. fully customizable, and set the bar for this game. Get that? SET ... THE ... BAR.

2k4 missed the mark, and so does this game. Not to say that this game has nothing good about it.. because it has lots of great things.. I realize that it isn't 99 and never was meant to be. This is a new game, and with all new things, you need to get used to them. My problems are not with u3 being a new game to learn and master.. that is the best part of it!

The problems I have is that 99, and 2k4, though needing patching, still felt like full complete games when they were released. Very balanced, very customizable in ALL aspects, and they just.. worked

This game is incomplete. when you put it up in terms of options and changing how the game plays, it doesn't hold a candle to previous versions.

Seriously.. how can you make a "NEW" game by taking steps back and removing aspects of the game that made the series and the GENRE of FPS what it is?

Comment

If you couldn't see the joke in the OP you're really not too bright are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X