I just got the UT3 CE, but I didn't get a CD key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got the UT3 CE, but I didn't get a CD key

WHAT THE HELL?! Can someone please help me? Is it hidden somewhere in the box? I can't find it.

Its on the instruction booklet's front cover. Well mine was anyway

Comment

Normally it is printed on the front or back of your manual.

Comment

I didn't get a printed manual, I got a CD manual...

Comment

It will probly be on the cd or on the manual which is inside the cd.

Comment

the canadian version lacks a paper manual. it should be on the sleeve the game dvd is in. if it isn't there you'll probably have to take it back to the store. i don't think i've heard of it appearing on the pdf - not likely as i believe all that is completely shared.

here is someone else who had a missing cd-key.

Comment

I refuse to do a 2 hours long car ride just for a freaking CD-Key (i bought the game at a shop pretty far away from where I live since I live the a small town in the middle of nowhere)

Couldn't I just contact midway or epic for this problem?

Comment

bump xdfgzdf

Comment

Originally posted by Justice Janitor View Post
                  I refuse to do a 2 hours long car ride just for a freaking CD-Key (i bought the game at a shop pretty far away from where I live since I live the a small town in the middle of nowhere)

Couldn't I just contact midway or epic for this problem?
                  Generally speaking, no. They have no way of knowing if you are someone that only copied the game. The store you purchased it at is the proper venue to correct this where you can show proof of purchase and all of the game contents that show the serial is missing.

Comment

Stuff like this does happen on occasion, understandable with the rush to get the game printed in that large volumes that sometimes one part of it doesn't make it into the box, this is why I always pause for a second after buying a game, open it and check inside if all parts are there, once had the disc missing and had the manual missing twice, and said manuals had the keys, on all three occasions I promptly turned around and headed back to the clerk, doing it this way ensures less hassle both with getting back to the store and convincing them it's actually missing.

Comment

Us Canadians got jibbed on printed manuals. Check the sleeve for the CD that the game MANUAL PDF is on, the CD-Key should be on that disk. Stupid that its not on the actual game disk sleeve.

Comment

Bottom of the manual (front cover)

Comment

I bought the regular edition in Canada and my cd key was on the cd sleeve of the cd that has the manual. Its not on a paper, or sticker or anything like that.

Comment

I also didn't get a cd key with my canadian version. Purchesed at a retail store, but no cd-key. Tried to exchange it for another copy, but they wouldn't let me because there isn't a key... and thats needed to exchange. What do i do? blah.. i want to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Justice Janitor View Post
                              I didn't get a printed manual, I got a CD manual...
                              then it should be on the envelope the disc was in

Comment

Working...
                              X