Anyone know how to view Campaign Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to view Campaign Videos

View them after you beat it that is? I know there's a way but I don't remember. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

i dont know how to "only" view the videos, but if u go into campaign and select reply chaptor i think it replays the video of the selected chapter but also lose your progress i think

Comment

Very simple.

Go to http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm and download the RAD Video Tools. Install this and go to "Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Movies" and you will notice you can play them all

A lot of games use these .bik files so look around in youre games dir

enjoy

Darn but i just noticed they left out certain sound effects and most importantly the voice's
      so you can view everything but cant hear what they say

Comment

Thank you very much. I'll do that right now.

Comment

It doesn't seem to play the voice over though. You hear the music, explosions and world sounds but no dialog

Comment

My game freezes whenever a campaign cinematic comes on... does that happen to anyone else or does anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

you can try this (saw it on a ut3 tweak guide)

Go in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config
              change this line from false to true, so it should look like this: PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True

Comment

I think Chromatik is talking about the Bink player not playing the voices, not the game itself.

Comment

I was posting to battle crab

That ini change has fixed the cinematic issues like freezing etc.

it does suck no sound with the bink player but I was mostly just wanting to look at the video. I'm working on something and wanted to revisit the movies from campaign to check out some continuity stuff.

Comment

i'll trythat sinnthetika but what document in the config do i go to to find that line... do you know?

EDIT:- Found it... gonna try now

Comment

The utengine.ini is the file you want to open

Comment

Yeah i just did it and it works thanks a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
                          I think Chromatik is talking about the Bink player not playing the voices, not the game itself.
                          exactly.

Comment

you could fraps the cinimatics so you hav avi's of all the intro's.

Comment

@LordMithril: You CAN hear the Voices with RAD-Video...... go into >Advanced Play< and then in Sound options use tracknumber as follows: 1-4 nothing... 5 = english, 6= france, 7= ital., 8= german and 9 = spanish

Comment

Working...
                              X