Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patches for ut3?

Hi all

I bought this game the other day and my computer freezes etc when trying to play it or join servers.
    Just wondering if theres been any patches released yet if so could someone link me to them/it please?

Thanks

What drivers are you running? I had a problem with freezing while loading yesterday but I got the beta drivers from nvidia and everything seems OK now.

Comment

only a beta patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
        What drivers are you running? I had a problem with freezing while loading yesterday but I got the beta drivers from nvidia and everything seems OK now.
        Can you link me to the ut3 nvidia driver please m8 i can't find it ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ginge51 View Post
          Hi all

I bought this game the other day and my computer freezes etc when trying to play it or join servers.
          Just wondering if theres been any patches released yet if so could someone link me to them/it please?

Thanks
          Read the thread listed in my sig - it has tons of fixes in there, one of which might help you.

Comment

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/betad...spx?lang=en-us

Those are the beta Nvidia drivers

Comment

Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
              I've got a 7950 gt ko 512 mb card not a 8800 plus that link didn't link me to the unreal tourney nvidia driver so if some1 could link me directly to it i'd be very grateful spanxs

Comment

I'm currently using the nvidia 163.75 driver is this good enough or do i need another 1?

Comment

Originally posted by ginge51 View Post
                  I've got a 7950 gt ko 512 mb card not a 8800 plus that link didn't link me to the unreal tourney nvidia driver so if some1 could link me directly to it i'd be very grateful spanxs
                  It will take you to the right place. Click on the Search button; when the page changes, click on the Supported Products tab; you will find your 7950GT listed; download and install the drivers.

Comment

Working...
                  X