Better Frames Than The Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Frames Than The Demo

Im playing at low settings, 800x600, world and texture on 2 and i loaded u p shangrila and im getting 10-20 frames than I did on the demo on world=1 texture=1, same reso. Teh game is so kewl cnt wait to get a new gfx card and processor D

wow, your happy...

this is because the full version is fully optimized to run on lots of different hardware

and i agree "Teh game is so kewl" :P

Comment

Yes the game is far more optimized. I am able to play at Texture and World detail on 2 with a resolution of 800x500 with about 20-50 FPS in Suspense and pretty much any map. It is surprising I am hitting the frame rate cap in some cases.

In the demo I was getting around 15-30 FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Crazyhead View Post
        and i agree "Teh game is so kewl" :P
        Quoted For Truth.

Comment

u think i could run it with nvidia 5700 lol ?

Comment

What about a Ati Radeon 9550 :P

My Mate has a Nvidia FX4. Gets more Frames on some other games than mine.

but yes. i get around 15 - 30 frames in the Demo too. so hopefully it will be better for me too

Comment

twin 8800GTX ftw :-D
              still trying to hit 18k 3dmark060 though, its pretty rough to hit that without a quad core

if your looking for a new card the new g92 is a great core (8800GT) and its cheap, but good luck finding one they are sold out everywhere!

this game doesnt appear too processor intense... anything dual core should run it just fine.

theres a list of performance tweaks around here that help a decent amount, but the best thing you can do is update your gfx drivers (nvidia's 16.09 drivers doubled my friends FPS and smoothed it out massively on 2x7600gt, dont have any AMD cards to compare (amd=ati)

also if your using vista, dx10 is a hard load for cards so make sure its a 512mb if you wanna run med-high.

never forget - powerful graphics + powerful processor = power consumption! check your powersupply!

ut3... beautiful and fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
                twin 8800GTX ftw :-D
                still trying to hit 18k 3dmark060 though, its pretty rough to hit that without a quad core

if your looking for a new card the new g92 is a great core (8800GT) and its cheap, but good luck finding one they are sold out everywhere!

this game doesnt appear too processor intense... anything dual core should run it just fine.

theres a list of performance tweaks around here that help a decent amount, but the best thing you can do is update your gfx drivers (nvidia's 16.09 drivers doubled my friends FPS and smoothed it out massively on 2x7600gt, dont have any AMD cards to compare (amd=ati)

also if your using vista, dx10 is a hard load for cards so make sure its a 512mb if you wanna run med-high.

never forget - powerful graphics + powerful processor = power consumption! check your powersupply!

ut3... beautiful and fun!
                Wow thanks thats a lot of useful information thanks =]

Comment

Working...
                X