Annoying Big Crosshair!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying Big Crosshair!!!

Hi all, is there anyway to change crosshair to a dot, I hate the big cross, it's off-putting??

Thx in advance

Yeah it gets annoying when your crosshair is bigger than your actual target.

Well what i would do personally is make my own crosshair and make it the same image type as the other crosshair file and change the name to the same one and replace it with your crosshair but i dont know if this works because i havnt tried it ill have to try it when i get the game on monday.

Comment

i just find it really ridiculous that you basically dont have crosshair choice anymore, i mean its big vs big, what kinda choice is that?
      on all the servers i played today most ppl where complaining about the crosshair...its just so massive that it cramps your style lol.
      my aim has gone down the drain (what little i had ) with that crosshair :/

Comment

Im sure they will add the possibility too change crosshairs in the future

Comment

The absolute worst crosshair is the RL's. As you load it up, the crosshair's three circles turn from transparant to grey, literally blocking your view right in the only place where you really don't want it to; over your target.

Comment

Originally posted by Xuho View Post
            Im sure they will add the possibility too change crosshairs in the future
            or maybe even remove it, like the default in Quake I

Comment

This is a huge issue for me.. as a prodominantly insta player, the crosshair is nothing less than unacceptable.

I really hope they allow to change it.. even a dot would be fine.. just for phucks sack get RID of the big one.. it's brutal!

Comment

I like to be able to change style(shape), size, and color to the crosshairs for each weapon separate without needing to manually edit ini files. Each of my weapons got their own crosshair (size, shape, color, etc) in UT2004. UTIII needs crosshair tuning/fine tuning badly.

Comment

Working...
                X