Ok so am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so am I missing something?

Where are all the IG servers? I'm an oldie UT99 zpigctf player, and man, I am really glad this game has the 'feel' of the original UT. Makes me very happy...

But, I have not been able to find any IG servers. There is no filter function to narrow it down, and all of the server names that mention IG, are not IG...

What gives? Is there something I am missing? Are there simply no gib servers yet?

:cry:

its pretty fuked up atm for igib. no iCTF tab, u cant filter out insta servers, serverbrowser doesnt show which mutators are on.

Comment

ya... rats

I guess I just need to be patient =\

Comment

mmm, instagib... I can't wait!

Comment

66.128.56.5 for a IG no trans server

btw, set pure servers to any and you'll find a ton of IG servers

Comment

I was on an Igib server this morning. Look for it under Deathmatch, it has the word "INSTA" in the title.

Comment

Missing disc 2?

Comment

Found some instagib servers myself yesterday, but its very hard to find them indeed.

The UI is pretty broken atm (no mutator brower, no favorites, lack of crosshairs) but im sure with some patience this will get solved very soon

Comment

Theres a selection of instagib CTF servers up from Multiplay labled iCTF in the server browser, all with no trans.

Comment

Working...
                  X