Cinematics Crashing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinematics Crashing??

Hi all, i just got the game and it works, but i have 1 problem. Every time i try to play Campaign the cinematics crash! so i have to restart the game and it still does it. I have the latest graphics drivers for my Nvidia Geforce 7300GT 512MB and no hope. I even tried re-installing the game but no hope. I even edited the utengine.ini and did that shaders thing but still no hope!

Is there anyway to fix it? i cant play campaign because of this and want to watch the cinematics. Heres my comp specs: Pentium 4 2.0Ghz, 512MB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 7300GT 512MB. Thanks and i hope there is a fix for this

I have a similar problem with the cinematics - they will play, but every so often will freeze up for a moment as if it has to buffer them or something so the frame will freeze while the last second of audio repeats until it loads. It was tolerable until I got to cinematic "IV" and then it was freezing up every two to four seconds for around 10 seconds each time. It can't be that difficult to run a video, can it?

nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB PCI-e - 1.8GHz CPU - 3GB RAM - Running UT3 in 1024x768.

Comment

use search on this forum this problem has been solved on other threads. (i'm too lazy to search myself and use copy/paste right here.)

Comment

Locate the section called [Engine.ISVHacks] and change PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=False to PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True

Comment

Ya thanks :P, i had just searched the forums after i posted this (sry for not doing that first.) so it works gr8! no crash anymore! thanks!

Comment

The same was worked for me.

Comment

Working...
            X