Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3-PC Crossplatform LAN, would you use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3-PC Crossplatform LAN, would you use it?

If they enable ps3-pc crossplatform over lan, would you occasionally use it? use it lots? not use it at all?

Please, hear my plea and make it an option the the next patch for crossplatform LAN games!

Never.

Dont own a PS3. Probably won't ever.

Comment

I definitely would.. my friends getting the ps3 version. And honestly I would most definitely get the ps3 version if we could do this.

Comment

All depends on its limits between the two communicating.

I might use it, have to wait and see however...

Comment

Dont make this a console prevered game DSFWE§$"!§"$!QE!°!

Comment

I think it would be amazing.

Think of it this way: The PS3 version supports the user-generated content(I think it still does, haven't heard a thing about it in a while), yeah? Well if you have a decent TV for 400 dollars you could get a machine that can run UT3 smoothly with pretty nice graphical settings. When you compare the PS3 price to that of a top of the line computer it isn't that bad.

Comment

If the PS3 game was set up just like the PC game, I'd gladly play cross platform. Sadly The gamespeed on PS3 is much lower and they're not cross platform...

I don't know if such a thing is possible, but I'd love to have a PS3 cross platform mode which could be enabled for lan games, or more (just set the PS3 up with identical settings compared to the PC).

I've got a PS3 and a PC and I'd gladly buy a PS3 copy as well so friends could play against/with me over my network.

Comment

the gamespeed will be the same with kb/m on ps3, and isnt the gamespeed mutator one of the default ones that comes with ut3?

Comment

Working...
                X