ut3 mouse issue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 mouse issue!!

hi guys im new here, but hope you can help my BIG issue....

so heres the thing, i got ut3 played it for about and hour and then hit esc this took me back to windows and when i reloaded ut3 the left mouse button wouldnt work...i tryed uninstalling the game then reinstalling the game, still didnt work...this time round i couldnt get past the key entry screen....all because my left click wouldnt work..so i opened unreal ed and opened a map then clicked on play map, this worked fine...left click was there working great..then closed that tryed the game again and lo and behold.......left click still didnt work, so i did the last thing i knew which was system restore.....tryed installing the game again and guess what....still didnt work, please please please! sombody help me ive been a fan of this game since utgoty and not being able to play this game when i know my pc is caple of it...is very anoying....

I doubt it has anything to do with Windows, if it works in Editor and everything else you use. Perhaps it's a driver issue? Have you tried changing mice and uninstalling the drivers?

Comment

yup...i tryed 2 other mice....so i duno if that the issue, but i did find this out today, if i delete the save file in my docs, the left mouse click works again.......but then i have lost my saved data also...all my settings i mean how am i ment to play and complete the game like that?? and even doing that it still just happened again....possible cos of an old mouse?? is about 3 - 5 years old now....i hope somone can help

Comment

To me it sounds like your FIRE button is not bound to the left mouse button.

Try editing your utinput.ini file.

If can't get it to work, remove the file and let the game create a new one.

Comment

well....thats what i thought thing is...the left click button aka...fire button works fine when acutulay playing the game in a map...its when im not in a map it dont work....

Comment

Originally posted by razer12121 View Post
            well....thats what i thought thing is...the left click button aka...fire button works fine when acutulay playing the game in a map...its when im not in a map it dont work....
            Ok well what I would do is, move the my games\unreal tournament 3 folder somewhere else and start up the game and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X