This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

direct2drive sucks

Just tried to order UT3 from direct2drive. I live in the UK and it says that I can order it from here, yet i've tried 2 credit cards and it still refuses to accept my order telling me to get in touch with their tech support team.

From my own experience I know they are a predominantly North American company, normally only allowing orders from the states making even visiting the site a rarity for me. Now that they can't complete an order on a game that i'm supposed to be able to purchase has put the nail in the coffin.

Please use another site in future for your european online sales. Theres a load of them around but i guess that it wouldn't hurt to point out that the majority of PC gamers have a steam account and the generally good international service they provide.

uk fails, move to us, get fat, grow a neck beard, and then try your cards.

Comment

Originally posted by westicular cancer View Post
      uk fails, move to us, get fat, grow a neck beard, and then try your cards.
      I lold.....

Comment

i had the same problem than you, im in france but my third credit card worked tho. make sure you fill up all your adress info, i had this kind of reply when i didnt add the state i was living in.

Comment

Working...
        X