Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Arnout View Post
    It's nice in bot matches so you can look at your Akasha's almost exposed *** from time to time, but it should be off in online play.
    I want it for Instant Action, would want to make it harder then it allready is online and I don't play as Akasha ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't think they want you to be able to play in 3rd person mode. You could peek around corners and such. It's nice in bot matches so you can look at your Akasha's almost exposed *** from time to time, but it should be off in online play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TPSFan View Post
    it didn't work oh well..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You are not the only one...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know, that would make a good mutator request... heck it may have already been requested/made.

http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=339

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like this also. In UT2004 and I think UT99 you could press something like F10 and play third person. I would really like this in UT3 with the FOV of the hoverboard.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic 3rd Person

3rd Person

Does anyone know a command that will allow me to play 3rd person through an entire match or maybe a command to bind 'Behindview' to a key? Its getting quite annoying to type 'Behindview' in the console everytime I die.

And please don't post "Why would you play 3rd person in FPS?!?!" or similiar, I want to play 3rd person mode becouse I enjoy it from time to time.
Working...
X