Is that it D=? *spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that it D=? *spoilers*

Well I killed Akasha last night and it leaves you at that ending cut scene where you are about to kick a** and unload on everyone and then... CREDITS??? WTF? D=

So is that the end of the game? Will the rest be let out in a patch or do I need to spend 50$ for a new game to finish it =\.

Thanks

I would say that they left it open for the next installment....... Doubt it is done as a patch. More likely to be UT 4.

Comment

I didn't realize that story mattered in UT. Someone want to fill me in up to UT3?

Comment

It'll probably be out in an expansion or something. Lame story and sorry excuse for a "campaign."

Comment

I made a thread about this earlier, and I was incredibly disappointed. It's like a climax; your sister just dies and you know who's responsible. I was like, YES I GET TO BEAT MALCOLM NOW! and then it ends... I went back into the campaign selection screen to see if it was continued after the credits but I had no such luck.

Too bad...it was just getting interesting.

Comment

rofl...

THE POINT OF CAMPAIGN IS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ALL THE GAME TYPES

the story is just there to give them an excuse to put everything together. if you want a good story line, turn off your pc and go read a book

Comment

Originally posted by alt3r3g0 View Post
              rofl...

THE POINT OF CAMPAIGN IS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ALL THE GAME TYPES

the story is just there to give them an excuse to put everything together. if you want a good story line, turn off your pc and go read a book
              If that was the case, it would have been called a tutorial.

Comment

Originally posted by earnhardtrocks View Post
                I would say that they left it open for the next installment....... Doubt it is done as a patch. More likely to be UT 4.
                UT4 wont be out for another 4 or more years with Unreal Engine 4.
                It very well could be added in a patch but if you ask me I would say bonus packs or an expansion.

Comment

If it was a tutorial it would teach us how the different weapons and vehichles worked.

I've played through a map without a clue where the slowvolume deployable sits or what it looks like. But I'm enjoying the playthrough though.

Comment

It has to be a bonus pack. I really want to mess around with an unlockable Malcolm model.

Comment

Working...
                    X