This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great game but one problem

where is the UT2003/04 stlye single player? not this crappy console pice of rubbish. Bring back the old style single player that we know and love.

Now you know why they deleted your thread.

Comment

Well its the truth they should leave it. i have said nothing to brake the rules, why delete the truth?

Comment

This is UT3 and not UT2004 if you didn't notice. It has UT3 style single player, not UT2004 style single player.

Just ignore the cutscenes if it's that **** important.

Also; Your opinion != the truth, the sooner you realize this in life the better for everyone.

Comment

because Epic wanted to try something different and maybe add some depth in the process. The storyline takes place in the tournament off season.

The ending certainly sets it up for a continuation and likely a standard tournament ladder setting. I personally hope they do a massive bonus pack in the old tournament style where you ascend the ranks trying to get your shot at the champion. This would be coming full circle since the original UT was supposed to be a "botpack" addon for the original Unreal. It then grew into something... epic, no pun intended, and they released it as a standalone retail game.

Honestly I would even buy an expansion in this regard at retail but I don't want Epic to get any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical View Post
            Well its the truth they should leave it. i have said nothing to brake the rules, why delete the truth?
            That's your opinion, not the truth. I myself, love the game. Change is good, and im sure its going to get even better with updates.

Comment

That's your opinion, not the truth. I myself, love the game. Change is good, and im sure its going to get even better with updates

tipical console player

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatik View Post
                because Epic wanted to try something different and maybe add some depth in the process. The storyline takes place in the tournament off season.

The ending certainly sets it up for a continuation and likely a standard tournament ladder setting. I personally hope they do a massive bonus pack in the old tournament style where you ascend the ranks trying to get your shot at the champion. This would be coming full circle since the original UT was supposed to be a "botpack" addon for the original Unreal. It then grew into something... epic, no pun intended, and they released it as a standalone retail game.

Honestly I would even buy an expansion in this regard at retail but I don't want Epic to get any ideas

Yeah **** right UT 2003/004 here we come!

Comment

tipical console player
                  I haven't owned a console since Playstation. Was there anything in particular in my post that made you think I prefer consoles, or did you just feel you needed to defend yourself by throwing out a random "insult"?

I recommend you to actually read and consider what I told you, it will be great for your personal development, and I'm actually dead serious about that. Good luck!

EDIT: Strange, he quoted me initially but edited.

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatik View Post

Ditto! That would be good.

Comment

Not a problem, but your personal beef. Did you not see the preview shots, writeups or the bloody demo? Where have you been? This isn't 2k4a nor UT99a and just so you know there is no dodge jump either. Enjoy!

Intentsly

Comment

That's your opinion, not the truth. I myself, love the game. Change is good, and im sure its going to get even better with updates

tipical console player
                        Your concern has been brought up soo many times, i dont see tha need to make another thread " how many of these do we have now?

LMAO if u make a direct remark at someone, make sure you have proof to back it up,
                        If i was a "typical console player" like you stated.
                        Dont u think id be putting my money into that, look at my specs, im PC all the way. I absolutely hate playing FPS on console.
                        i have way more, and then some with my PC... anyways

What im saying is.
                        Yes we dont have all bells and whistles that prior UT installments had.
                        Im also not happy with that, but im not going to make another thread and cry about it. This topic has been brought up so many times, why did u need to make a new thread, why not comment on one of the "god knows" how many threads on here"

they are well aware, allot of us are not happy with some things.
                        It can easly be fixed with a simple patch of updates. When has epic ever let us down

Comment

What a surprise, he's banned. I hope he turns out OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocked View Post
                            What a surprise, he's banned. I hope he turns out OK.
                            LOl but we're still stuck with his thread.....hope it gets removed

Comment

Working...
                            X