Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Play.com Championship code

Hi,

If anyone pre-ordered from Play and got a code for the championship but doesnt want it I will split any winnings with then if they could pm it me. Not that I will win anything but who knows

I pre ordered mine from Game because everytime I pre order from PLay the game only comes the following Monday

Ta

what's this code supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hickeroar View Post
      what's this code supposed to do?
      to answer your question:

Dust off your rocket launcher and load up your shock rifle, it's time to blast your way to some cool cash prizes! Play.com in association with Midway and EnemyDown are running 2 exclusive LAN tournaments, a single-player tournament with a prize pot of £20,000 and a team-based tournament with a prize pot of £30,000. Entry is easy! Simply purchase a copy of Unreal Tournament III for PC from Play.com before the 19th December and you will receive a unique registration code entitling you entry to both tournaments. Preliminary rounds will be held online with the highest ranking players going through to the grand final at Play.com Live, Wembley Stadium in March 2008.
      hope that helps answer your question

i havent recieved my copy yet JackSherak and i ordered from play. If i get a code ill probably give you it as i wont be able to take up the offer

EDIT:

I just noticed this aswell:

Registration codes will be sent on the 19th December with instructions on how to use them.
      so noone will have any untill after then.

Comment

To everyone wanting to unlock the 'bonus' characters.

Simply type 'unlockallchars' in the console to unlock all the characters.
        This includes the bonus characters from all the different stores and all the unlockable characters from the single player campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by iycgtptyarvg View Post

This includes the bonus characters from all the different stores and all the unlockable characters from the single player campaign.
          Yeah, this actually adds the whole 5th character class to the game that's not there upon installation.

Comment

Originally posted by iycgtptyarvg View Post

if you read his post you'd understand he's not talking about bonus characters.

Comment

iKrc, the code will be sent to you at a later date

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                if you read his post you'd understand he's not talking about bonus characters.
                You are right, I mistook his message.

Comment

Working...
                X