Printed Manual in CANADA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printed Manual in CANADA?

Is there supposed to be a printed game manual in the UT3 CE? I didn't get one if there was one.

Just curious. The previous UTx manuals were useless anyway.

There should be one, i think. I have one and i dont have the CE but the normal one!

Comment

There is, yea

Comment

I've been robbed!!!!!

I wonder if Midway would send me a manual?

Is there a pdf on the disc? Website? I haven't checked yet.

Comment

I too did not get a manual with my CE. I would like it if Midway would send me one, though. After all, I did pay a large sum of money just to buy the CE.

Also, the disc holders in the case suck. Right when the case moves, the disc pops out. Weak.

Comment

We're both in Edmonton, so perhaps we have copies from the same batch/run/pressing... maybe it's just a few of us?

Anyone else with the CE not get a printed manual?

Comment

there is a 50 page manual that was in my CE ... its a nicely designed booklet which would prob be somewhat helpful to new UT players.
              Necris are in the CE stealin yer manual! Krall are in yer CE eatin yer manualz!

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                Necris are in the CE stealin yer manual! Krall are in yer CE eatin yer manualz!
                Skaarj stole the headset from my 2K4 CE. **** happenz, I guess...

Comment

my ce had a manual and a nice artwork book 2.

u did check the back opening right? where the bonus dvd is. plus how (if u are) playing when u havent got the manual (as its got the cd key on it).

and about the disk holders.... didnt urs come nicely in seperate sleves?. i just keep my disks in that for now .

Comment

The DVD key is on the DVD sleeve.

There was nothing in the back compartment at all.

In the front there was the 3 discs, and the hardcover picture book.

Comment

Didn't other canandian guys say that you only get an on disc .pdf manual in ALL versions of UT3 (compared to the US that gets the full printed manual).. not sure of other areas though, probably the same here in the uk - we always get the shaft, but you are definitely not the first to say there is no printed manual in Canada... which is a bit unfair (esp in the CE edition), and to think I wanted to move to canada in the future

Comment

Canada does not get a manaul because Epic would be required to released a English and French manual with the game. I do not think 2 of those manuals would fit properly in the case.

Comment

Originally posted by sekazi View Post
                          Canada does not get a manaul because Epic would be required to released a English and French manual with the game. I do not think 2 of those manuals would fit properly in the case.
                          They should just release an english one, i'm sure everyone can read english or even if the french speaking players couldn't they could still have the french manual on disc. Why punish both just because they choose to speak different languages?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpfish View Post
                            Didn't other canandian guys say that you only get an on disc .pdf manual in ALL versions of UT3 (compared to the US that gets the full printed manual)..
                            yeah, a few canadians already posted about this.

Comment

Originally posted by sekazi View Post
                              Midway, not Epic... and the whole back compartment of the pretty metal box was empty.

I would have assumed that Miday-EU would, you know, have a french version kicking around somewhere!? An assumption, true, but a reasonable one.

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                              yeah, a few canadians already posted about this.
                              Well... there you go. Just laziness/chepaness on Midway's part.

Comment

Working...
                              X