Lgi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lgi

135/35 low gravity instagib. It use to be popular. But now it has no chance. Cant change the game speed so the 135 is out. Cant change the air control so the 35 is out. And the low gravity mutator makes you go ridiculously high when you dodge so that basically takes dodging out of the equation. I'm upset.

I can't see this being an issue in the future.. just give it time. The game will be modded for all sorts of gametypes.. this I'm sure.

Comment

If we have to rely on unofficial mods and mutators then the popularity will suffer.

Comment

They had BETTER fix IG...

Comment

Originally posted by Hickeroar View Post
          They had BETTER fix IG...
          Say's who.....?

Comment

I haven't gotten the game, whats wrong with IG exactly?

Comment

Epic needs to desperately add more customization to this game. It feels far too limited for a UT game.

Comment

Originally posted by dozerking View Post
                Epic needs to desperately add more customization to this game. It feels far too limited for a UT game.
                And to bring back the UT 99 style menu.
                But I'm not suppose to say that right?

Comment

This is what we get when they design the game for computer and the console. They want they game to be compatible from PC to console mod wise and such. I have a very bad feeling about this...

Comment

I think it might have to do with the fact that cross-platform play was planned up until a very late stage in the development. And thus the menu's suffered from being designed to be streamlined amongst console and pc, without the console having to be as complex as the pc allows, since most console people are having to navigate with a joystick.

Comment

If servers are whitelisted/Pure listed, most mods wont really have a chance.

Whitelisting should be off by default, and toggle on if preferred.

Comment

I was never a fan of upping the speed to 135, personally, LGI was fun without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tides View Post
                          This is what we get when they design the game for computer and the console. They want they game to be compatible from PC to console mod wise and such. I have a very bad feeling about this...
                          Theses features missing have nothing to do with consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by snowbo2696 View Post
                            135/35 low gravity instagib. It use to be popular. But now it has no chance. Cant change the game speed so the 135 is out. Cant change the air control so the 35 is out. And the low gravity mutator makes you go ridiculously high when you dodge so that basically takes dodging out of the equation. I'm upset.
                            Low gravity instagib ... popular ... ROFL ...

What a loss ... not.

Anyway, it'll be fixed, djeezes, the game's just out ...

Not a single UT was perfect from the start, always wait for the patches.

Comment

i think its a good thing

Comment

Working...
                              X