Could this be added in the FULL patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this be added in the FULL patch?

first of all, WOW!...love the first beta patch, so much things we wished for are init! a BIG thx! :>. But i ask if it would be possible to add a few things aswell in the full 1st patch which wouldnt take a lot of work (afaik... im not a programmer or something... so im guessing...) to add in the patch because they are really needed / will make a lot of people happy:

- paste in console, people who play pickups or clanwars, and get the ip in example from mIRC cant paste the ip in the console, which is pretty annoying, cant be much work to fix this :>

- disabling white arrows in CTF option lot of people would like to disable those arrows, should be an option in the menu

- an instagib CTF tab thingy in the serverbrowser this is a good post about it: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=586321

- change the crosshair to one of the existing ones in the game when u select "simple mode" as crosshair i would understand that a whole crosshair customasation thingy like in UT2004 where u can select for each weapon a cross wouldnt be possible to make it in time for the 1st patch coz it would take a lot of time to make it like in UT2004. however would it be possible to atleast change the crosshair when u select simple mode to one of the existing crosshairs in the game instead of the sniper crosshair only? and add a dot as a crosshair?

thx a lot once again for the beta patch! its really nice! :>

and customizable crosshairs

Comment

IS there really no way to turn off the noob arrows in CTF? There was in UT2004. Then again there were a lot of features in 2004 that this one does not have.

At least the core gameplay is there. Everything else is patchable/modable.

Comment

lol yeah, the noob arrows are great for learning a new map, but after that they're annoying.

Comment

- change the crosshair to one of the existing ones in the game when u select "simple mode" as crosshair i would understand that a whole crosshair customasation thingy like in UT2004 where u can select for each weapon a cross wouldnt be possible to make it in time for the 1st patch coz it would take a lot of time to make it like in UT2004. however would it be possible to atleast change the crosshair when u select simple mode to one of the existing crosshairs in the game instead of the sniper crosshair only? and add a dot as crosshair?
          PLEASE, Epic. I can't stand that stupid cross anymore.

Comment

Why has no one mentioned enemy name shown when you point at them! This by far is one of the most annoying things that isn't in there.

Comment

Originally posted by eVeNfLoW View Post
              Why has no one mentioned enemy name shown when you point at them! This by far is one of the most annoying things that isn't in there.
              This aswell.

Comment

Agreed. This was one of the first things that really got on my nerves with the beta.

Comment

The first guy has it 100% right now we only need to make sure we can hammer it into flak & wartoerist there heads who can on there turn alarm the main crew about these very shocking missing futures !

/o\

Comment

Originally posted by davidh View Post
                    Agreed. This was one of the first things that really got on my nerves with the beta.
                    Yeah its just frustrating really D:

Comment

Yes, these things do need to get patched / implemented sooner or later. So, why not sooner?

Comment

Because it gives away anyone who uses the invis item So epic, could you add in player names for anyone who's NOT using the invis pickup? kthx.

Comment

I totally agree. Especially with the copying and pasting thing, its pretty annoying.

I also hope they implement some sort of URL recognition for servers. So for example if I click a link ut3://214.123.456.23:7777?password=leet in Firefox/IE/Opera/Mirc etc it should launch the game and get me to that server.

Comment

Originally posted by ziadoz View Post
                            I totally agree. Especially with the copying and pasting thing, its pretty annoying.

I also hope they implement some sort of URL recognition for servers. So for example if I click a link ut3://214.123.456.23:7777?password=leet in Firefox/IE/Opera/Mirc etc it should launch the game and get me to that server.
                            yeh, that would be nice too! :> however not really urgent though

Comment

yeah doesnt work, should be patched aswell.

Comment

Working...
                              X