• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Im hopefully getting it tommorow.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
    i used UnrealED at the time of UT99, and i know that you could do stairs very easily without using a custom prefab or something.

if i want to learn something, i'm always trying to learn by myself before.
    yea i could learn by myself without the vids on the bonus disc but it is nice to know they are there if i need to find out how to do something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, ya could have just browsed the DVD while it was installing and opened up the manual from there. :-P Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i used UnrealED at the time of UT99, and i know that you could do stairs very easily without using a custom prefab or something.

if i want to learn something, i'm always trying to learn by myself before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
    if you ask me the Collector's Edition is just ****. i WOULD buy the Collector's Edition IF it include a figure character of the game, soundtracks and other cool stuff, not a lousy metal box and some making-of...

so i pre-ordered the normal edition, and right now i'm waiting for it by mail...hoping i'll get it tomorrow or next week.

i pre-ordered from USA and i live in Canada, so i'll get the manual?
    i got the collectors for the tin and the how tos... i want to get back into map making
    with the howtos it will help me learn the tricks i need to know to make a map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you ask me the Collector's Edition is just ****. i WOULD buy the Collector's Edition IF it include a figure character of the game, soundtracks and other cool stuff, not a lousy metal box and some making-of...

so i pre-ordered the normal edition, and right now i'm waiting for it by mail...hoping i'll get it tomorrow or next week.

i pre-ordered from USA and i live in Canada, so i'll get the manual?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm getting my pre-order tomorrow. Will be a painful wait tho: Drive to the mall > get the game > work out with a friend > Driving lessons > YAY PLAYING!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    poot

llllllllllllllllllllllllll

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can any 1 tellme what store can ship to Colombia?, :/ i wanna play now, but looks the same when ut2k4 was launched,, i was waiting for 4 months to get my game here....so hope this time i can get ut3 before Xmas.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow man...the book has always been a BOOK, i ALWAYS read the book when im being driven home and when its installing...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the canadians get a pdf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm so getting the game tomorrow. It should be in shops then, so I'm heading there right after school!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It seems as though Canadians got the PDF, and Americans got the Manual.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's wierd I got a manual.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My Collectors Edition came with the Install DVD, Bonus Content DVD, hard back concept art book and a paper manual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X