No announcement yet.

man i got the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you ask me the Collector's Edition is just ****. i WOULD buy the Collector's Edition IF it include a figure character of the game, soundtracks and other cool stuff, not a lousy metal box and some making-of...

so i pre-ordered the normal edition, and right now i'm waiting for it by mail...hoping i'll get it tomorrow or next week.

i pre-ordered from USA and i live in Canada, so i'll get the manual?

Comment

Originally posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
      if you ask me the Collector's Edition is just ****. i WOULD buy the Collector's Edition IF it include a figure character of the game, soundtracks and other cool stuff, not a lousy metal box and some making-of...

so i pre-ordered the normal edition, and right now i'm waiting for it by mail...hoping i'll get it tomorrow or next week.

i pre-ordered from USA and i live in Canada, so i'll get the manual?
      i got the collectors for the tin and the how tos... i want to get back into map making
      with the howtos it will help me learn the tricks i need to know to make a map

Comment

i used UnrealED at the time of UT99, and i know that you could do stairs very easily without using a custom prefab or something.

if i want to learn something, i'm always trying to learn by myself before.

Comment

Well, ya could have just browsed the DVD while it was installing and opened up the manual from there. :-P Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
            i used UnrealED at the time of UT99, and i know that you could do stairs very easily without using a custom prefab or something.

if i want to learn something, i'm always trying to learn by myself before.
            yea i could learn by myself without the vids on the bonus disc but it is nice to know they are there if i need to find out how to do something

Comment

Im hopefully getting it tommorow.

Comment

Working...
              X