man i got the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i got the game

well io got the game and i love it, oe thing bothers me, when i buy a game i like to read the manual while waiting for the bus so i open the package up and then low and behold they put the manual on a disc
    i was upset at the least... and even they wasted a cd for the manual when they could of included it on the dvd, guys i honestly hope that this is not always the way your going to do it... i still rather have the manual on paper then in digital form... digital manuals are fine if you get the game through a service like direct 2 drive.. but you should be able to get the manual in printed form if you get the game though retail channels

tree killer

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy166 View Post
      tree killer
      n1 xD
      10chars

Comment

its called recycled paper...

Comment

Am I missing something? How many discs are in the collectors edition? I got 2 one is the main game one is the bonus dvd, where is this "cd" coming from that has the manual on it?

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
            Am I missing something? How many discs are in the collectors edition? I got 2 one is the main game one is the bonus dvd, where is this "cd" coming from that has the manual on it?
            in my ce i got 3 discs
            the game dvd
            the bonus dvd
            and a cd containing the manual in pdf format
            it may have something to do with the fact that im canadian, laws require manuals to be in both english and french.. but if thats the case it stills stupid thjey should of still included a printed version of the manual... and to top it off the manual being only 28 megs... they could of fit it on the game dvd

Comment

My Collectors Edition came with the Install DVD, Bonus Content DVD, hard back concept art book and a paper manual.

Comment

That's wierd I got a manual.

Comment

It seems as though Canadians got the PDF, and Americans got the Manual.

Comment

I'm so getting the game tomorrow. It should be in shops then, so I'm heading there right after school!

Comment

the canadians get a pdf

Comment

wow man...the book has always been a BOOK, i ALWAYS read the book when im being driven home and when its installing...

Comment

can any 1 tellme what store can ship to Colombia?, :/ i wanna play now, but looks the same when ut2k4 was launched,, i was waiting for 4 months to get my game here....so hope this time i can get ut3 before Xmas.....

Comment

poot

llllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

I'm getting my pre-order tomorrow. Will be a painful wait tho: Drive to the mall > get the game > work out with a friend > Driving lessons > YAY PLAYING!

Comment

Working...
                              X