wheres all the old maps?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres all the old maps?!!

I played the full version now, but was disappointed to see only Deck return from UT99. And there arent many maps to play... What happened to all the fun maps we all are familiar with? Like Curse, Codex, Tempest, Liandri, Agony, etc.. I know people can make mods for it, but I was hoping Epic wouldve made them.. Please make them and release a new patch please.

heres a novel idea, play the new ones! You just might find one you like

Comment

familiar with? You know that most of those maps were only in UT99 right? there have been 2 iterations of UT since then, that didn't include those maps, so you can't say that they're the most familiar....

anyway, I'd bet they're freaked about making a new Curse anyway, considering what happened last time they tried... although Curse4 WAS a bit better...

Comment

u left out morpheus and faceclassic!!

Comment

I'm disappointed seeing ANY old map. It's a new game, there should be new map. It's somewhat sickening to playing the same one for like a decade! and beside it will turn off other potential player that are new to the game since they are at a disadvantage.

Epic shouldn't have made any old map, leave that to the modder.

ps. learn the new map and adapt....

Comment

Curse,Codex,Tempest,Liandry,Agony,Malevolance.

Comment

Go ahead and name more other maps too if I left out any good ones..

Comment

Originally posted by Deific View Post
                Curse,Codex,Tempest,Liandry,Agony,Malevolance.
                go ahead and post your votes

Comment

Liandri and Tempest are my favorites out of those, but I miss Phobos.

Comment

Looks like Landri is getting top votes so far... My personal favorite out of those is Codex, but I like em all!

Comment

where is face?!

Comment

im hoping face 2 face comes back..most fun ive had playing that map for 2 years straight..

Comment

None of those.

Comment

heres a novel idea, play the new ones! You just might find one you like
                            QFT and I'd double post if it wasn't against my principals.

If all you can rely on are old maps then it says a lot about how far we've come...

where is face?!
                            Lost in a black hole, and good riddance. It was ok, but very vanilla when it came to CTF.

Comment

all of em!!!! you can do it

Comment

Working...
                              X