X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush colors!!!!!

agred 100%

Comment

i think it's fine the way it is... actually it looks better.. i can't stand seeing all sorts of colors in maps... looked like someone had too much fun painting....

Walk around your block or where lots of building are located.... tell me.. what is one of the main color that you see? exactly... grey and black..it'll be funny to go downtown and see a colorful building.. LOL! unless it's an art building... hahaha

Comment

gearsofwarified..yay

Comment

Post processing. Set it to Vivid. Problem solved.

Comment

Colors r fine.

it goes along with the theme of the game anything more or less would be jus ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by damnu2 View Post
              ...Walk around your block or where lots of building are located.... tell me.. what is one of the main color that you see?..
              Clearly this is going to vary a great deal between locations. Where I live, if you go outside during the day you see a dazzling blue sky, a variety of trees in intense shades of green, yellow and red at this time of year, and many of the buildings are the bright red that is characteristic of the local iron-rich clay and sandstone.

Comment

Originally posted by damnu2 View Post
                Walk around your block or where lots of building are located.... tell me.. what is one of the main color that you see? exactly... grey and black..it'll be funny to go downtown and see a colorful building.. LOL! unless it's an art building... hahaha
                Or unless you're under 'shrooms

And yes, I agree with this. Sounds like all those who want more colors never go outside - only watch TV and play

Comment

i reckon there fine...although ive only played the demo and thats all i can go on, and the full game screenies but they look ok to me...more realistic not comic book colours everywhere

Comment

It looks great, you can focus on your opponents, no need for a second ut2003/4.

If you want colors I advice you to start playing: Viva Pinata.

Comment

Working...
                    X