X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Malcolm is in the UT3 Manual

Malcolm is in the Manual on Page 24
    From looking at the "UTCustomChar.ini" file I would say he is not in the game as a playable character at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by silencer8306 View Post
    But if the cinematics are pre-rendered, you don't need any models...
    You're suppose to be able to load up the matenee files used to make the cinematic videos and play them real time, so if Malcom is included in the art assets somewhere it will only be a matter of time before someone figures out a way to get him into the game.

I'd like to see the entire "Thunder Crash" team available in game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There will be a UT3.5 which is UT3 but with all the game modes, all the game models, all the mini features,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As said you get characters after you beat them in the SP campaign, you don't fight Malcolm in UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There had better not be a UT2.5 otherwise I'm gonna have to pull off a "Monster KILL!!" on Epic, lol.

Seriously though, he's got to be in this game somewhere, it's just not UT without him. And if he's really not, then I think he should be the first thing Epic includes in the first content pack. No?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well... there must be room for bonus packs...

... or UT 3.5

Leave a comment:

• replied
    But if the cinematics are pre-rendered, you don't need any models...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's cinematics, not model files.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Malcom

Malcom

during install - i just noticed file packs for the charecter malcom - i thought people said he was not in the game or did i miss read somethin somewhere?
Working...
X