Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Midway Extras Access Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway Extras Access Code

On the back of the manual there is a "game access code" that you are supposed to be able to enter when you register the game at www.midway.com but I can't seem to find where on the website to enter the 4 digit code so I can get my "extra" (either hints/cheat codes/wallpapers).

Anyone know?

o_O i thought it has to be entred in game... somewhere in the Charakter Menu... Customize charakter.. there should be something like enter code bla...

Comment

It's just a scheme to get you to register with Midway, something you don't have to do to play the game.

Comment

yah, theres always wee tricks to get you to register so they can bombard you with advertising junk.

I heard the bonus stuff is easily unlocked by playing with some .ini's.

Anways, with a heavily modable game, its going to be pretty easy for someone to export CE content for everyone.

Comment

Hit F10 to open console. Type in unlockallchars and you will have everything, including the bonus.

Comment

no

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
            On the back of the manual there is a "game access code" that you are supposed to be able to enter when you register the game at www.midway.com but I can't seem to find where on the website to enter the 4 digit code so I can get my "extra" (either hints/cheat codes/wallpapers).

Anyone know?
            no
            gdhh

Comment

g

Comment

Working...
              X