No manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No manual?

Just got the game and it felt kinda light... Open it up and bam nothing but 2 discs. ******* I love UT but c'mon a pdf? I don't mean to sound like a whiner but it really seems as if they didn't care for this release. The box is huge and even has the slots for the manual...for a $60 game this is kinda disapointing. Agree/Disagree?

It should come with a manual, I got one. COntact whoever you bought it from.

EDIT: in fact, your key should be printed on the manual. Have you installed it yet?

Comment

You definitely need the manual for the CD-key.

Comment

installing it right now, my key is on a paper sleeve for a dvd. says "the manual for this game is in a pdf file on this disk"

EDIT: I live in canada, maybe thats why? Most places havent even gotten the game yet here so dunno. Guess we're not loved.

Comment

Originally posted by elbiatch View Post
          installing it right now, my key is on a paper sleeve for a dvd. says "the manual for this game is in a pdf file on this disk"
          That sounds kind of shady, I'd go back and complain.

Comment

Sounds like Unreal Anthology

Comment

Originally posted by sekazi View Post
              Sounds like Unreal Anthology
              Its definately not. I didn't preorder because we (canadians) werent offered anything like anthology (I would've loved to get that, since Ive bought all the other UT games, it'd been convenient). Its seriously just a disc with a 47 page pdf...

Comment

well, thats the same amount of pages as me, i guess it's just canada versions that do that. weird. did you find the cd key ? edit : nvm

Comment

I got the CE (only because my local Best Buy was down to 3 CE's and no regulars) and it came with a rather impressive manual.

Comment

Yeah, my Canadian UT3 CE came with the .pdf CD. It was sealed and I got it 20 mins after ebgames got it shipped in so I doubt something shady is going on. Mind you I was disappointed after seeing how nice the CE looked to see they couldn't/didn't want to print a French version of the manual.

Comment

so just so I'm 100% certain, regular UT3 in the states and everywhere else (as far as we can tell) gets a manual?

Comment

I'd like an explanation from Epic about this...

Comment

A lot of UK games are exactly the same way, no manual but in form of a .PDF with the cd key printed on the inside of the actual case itself or on the back of a dvd sleve.. its not shoddy, just sometimes it comes that way for us, which is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by elbiatch View Post
                            Its definately not. I didn't preorder because we (canadians) werent offered anything like anthology (I would've loved to get that, since Ive bought all the other UT games, it'd been convenient). Its seriously just a disc with a 47 page pdf...
                            you could have ordered in the US^^

Comment

Originally posted by Somian View Post
                              you could have ordered in the US^^
                              I would've if I knew I had to for a manual and if I knew that I'd be waiting past the release date anyways

Comment

Working...
                              X