Binding the Shock Rifle, Alt Fire and Fire together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binding the Shock Rifle, Alt Fire and Fire together

Is there a binding I can use that selects the Shock Rifle, shoots the plasma burst then explodes it on one key press?

Any suggestions appreciated...

Lmao, wow.

Comment

why? wouldnt you want to control the distance at which the combo occurred?

Comment

Too lazy to stombo properly? :P

Never heard of a bind like this... let alone someone who actually would use it. o_O

Comment

I think that if this would be possible, you'd blow yourself up.......

Comment

Originally posted by eckz View Post
            why? wouldnt you want to control the distance at which the combo occurred?
            He just wants to sound cool - then blow himself up everytime he tries to shoot at someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
              He just wants to sound cool - then blow himself up everytime he tries to shoot at someone.
              Ya it would be cool. Just trying to think out of the box for a change...he he

I have a Saitek gampad that can program the keys and a then put slight delay in there so the burst could happen at a set interval.

Comment

Originally posted by msny View Post
                Thinking out of the box as far as suicide goes, for sure.

Comment

you can get a similar effect by typing suicide in the console. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stage View Post
                    you can get a similar effect by typing suicide in the console. lol
                    No my opponents do a great job, thank you

Comment

never heard of something like this but...just press the right mouse button then the left. its quite simple lol

Comment

I have a Saitek gampad that can program the keys and a then put slight delay in there so the burst could happen at a set interval.
                        Gamepads are gimmicks. If you're any good at the game you'll be better with vanilla KB+M.

Comment

Is there a binding I can use that selects the Shock Rifle, shoots the plasma burst then explodes it on one key press?

Any suggestions appreciated...
                          LOOzzZ yeah there's a binding for that!!.

It's called duct tape!!Take them two fingers ,V,, then wrap said "duct tape", around em lets say? 3/4 times.
                          Then go play UT,instant ----*click----*click----*click----*click----*click----*click----*click----*click----*click----*click----*.

Oh and btw ,have fun with that

Comment

I was guessing you only had one finger. I'm sure someone has made a macro program that will "listen" for key/button press', but come on is it really that hard for you?

Comment

I'd like to see how you could get that to work just for the novelty of it.

In UT2K4 I tried to make a keybind to perform adrenaline combos but didn't have any real success. I could get it to perform half of the total function and when I pressed it again it would perform the other half. So I got it down to two button taps instead of four. Then again that was only using "move forward" and "move backward" commands in the line. If there is some sort of pause command that might help. Otherwise it tries to perform both at once I assume.

Comment

Working...
                              X