Full Game Optimization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Game Optimization

Hi, I was just wondering if the retail version of UT3 seems to be more optimized than the beta demo or if it runs about the same. In particular, I was curious whether or not the fps drop in Shriangla (on the bridge facing the damage amp) had been fixed.

All comments are welcome
    Thanks in Advance

I'm seeing a slight boost in framerate, but it could be due to the fact that I'm now using the latest beta drivers... :-P

Comment

Originally posted by hmg762556 View Post
      Hi, I was just wondering if the retail version of UT3 seems to be more optimized than the beta demo or if it runs about the same. In particular, I was curious whether or not the fps drop in Shriangla (on the bridge facing the damage amp) had been fixed.

All comments are welcome
      Thanks in Advance
      Epic claimed optimizations were installed -- I'm not sure which or how much... don't have the game yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Phopojijo View Post
        Epic claimed optimizations were installed -- I'm not sure which or how much... don't have the game yet.
        The maps in the demo "Videocard friendly" dont compair to the variety in the retail.

You will see a decrease in framerate, if u decide to turn the texture's all the way up. Especially when playing in warfare.
        How much? Who knows, depends on your card.
        Moving the slider all the way to 5 in the demo only used medium. Now if u move it all the way up, its a different story.
        yes not much of a difference for some, but still noticable for thos who dont have top of the line cards.
        And Shriangla seemed the same in the demo, even worst with high textures in the retail, but that was with my x1950 pro................ Not a problem anymore

Comment

Working...
        X