• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    DM-Sanctuary !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    Well I have found my new Rankin and its name is Defiance. I love this map so much ... it has amazing flow and the weapon and shield placement is excellent ... even the Udamage is in a pretty good spot. Yeah this is definitely my fav map so far. I have to admit I would not have minded seeing an updated Antalus ... just because I know it would look awesome with the new textures.
    I love that damm map also

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^ Well, that was pure stupidity
    aka...an opinion. Anyway, thank you for your compliment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^ Well, that was pure stupidity

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good to know the name of the map to avoid. Rankin was awful, and now defiance is known as the runt of the family in UT3. Thanks for the warning.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    Well I have found my new Rankin and its name is Defiance. I love this map so much ... it has amazing flow and the weapon and shield placement is excellent ... even the Udamage is in a pretty good spot. Yeah this is definitely my fav map so far. I have to admit I would not have minded seeing an updated Antalus ... just because I know it would look awesome with the new textures.
    Everyone seems to love Defiance. I wonder who made it?

Can't wait till I get the full game...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Favorite DM map

Favorite DM map

Working...
X