Does AA work or not with this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does AA work or not with this game

I posted a new thread yesterday asking this question and it seems to have mysteriously disappeared so I will ask again ... Does this game really support AA under DX10 and if so how is it enabled? Do I have to force AA through the Nvidia control panel and does that really work? Does anyone know for certain how AA works under Vista. I would really appreciate a reply from anyone.

Also SLI does not seem to work ... any developer care to comment on the state of SLI and the Unreal 3 Engine and Vista? It seems I got these two cards for no reason because so far very few games seem to benefit from an SLI setup under Vista. Crazy.

Find Nvidia Forceware 169.02 or later and install. Turn on AA in the control panel as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel7254 View Post
      Find Nvidia Forceware 169.02 or later and install. Turn on AA in the control panel as normal.
      Thanks ... already at 169.02 so this is not an issue ... I was just unclear if this really made any difference and no one has posted any great screenshots showing a real difference.

Comment

Yes, there is a difference. Do you notice it at full game speed? Not so much.

Comment

Working...
        X