No Facing Worlds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Facing Worlds?

Didn't see Facing Worlds when looking at the maps. Is it really not in?

No it's not.

Comment

i was dissapointed too
      i insist it should have been in demo=(

Comment

Dude, that's what the mod community is for. The UT2K4 version, though bundled with the game, was also user created that Epic packaged with the game.

Comment

I believe I read a quote from... either Mark Rein or Jeff Morris that said Face wouldn't be in the original release, but in a followup content patch. I mean, it's just not UT without Face.

Comment

hah i just thought of something... imagine if epic puts it in a bonus pack like they have said but then - suprise! It's now vCTF ! I could just see it happen...

Comment

Face needs to go sodomize itself tbqh.

Comment

Originally posted by booshack View Post
                hah i just thought of something... imagine if epic puts it in a bonus pack like they have said but then - suprise! It's now vCTF ! I could just see it happen...
                Knowing Epic they probably change the menu with the bonus pack. Atleast i hope XD but still i think the game owns.

Comment

search before posting threads *sighs as this is the 70th time he's seen it*

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer X
                    Dude, that's what the mod community is for. The UT2K4 version, though bundled with the game, was also user created that Epic packaged with the game.
                    I was watching the history of UT I got with the CE. Cilff said it was a French guy at Epic that created it.

Comment

I Really Hope facing words does not come out!

I am total sick of it being the only map thats being played on servers! there is waay better ctf maps out there but no one plays them

Comment

Omicron Dawn is the new Face.

Comment

Originally posted by [CALIBUR] View Post
                          I Really Hope facing words does not come out!
                          Quite literally there is nothing you can do about it. It's one of the most popular maps in the entire Unreal series, if not the most popular. The mapping community will probably release a version before Epic will, and once Epic does it'll be interesting to see which version is played more.

But, it's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer X View Post
                            I don't want 500 different users takes on face. I want something official from the source.

That said, if Epic doesn't release their own version, I'm sure we'll all see a good user-made version surface eventually. Kinda like Deck16 in UT2k4.

Comment

Originally posted by Hickeroar View Post
                              I don't want 500 different users takes on face. I want something official from the source.
                              You will probably get both. We'll probably see one good user made version that will be adopted by the community, until the Epic version comes out. From that point it's a matter of how they compare to each other. Most likely the Epic map will be the adopted winner, but no doubt the loser will still find itself on servers, regardless.

Complaining about Facing Worlds in a UT game is like complaining about Winter as a choice of seasons. Complain about it all you like, you're not going to prevent it from coming....

Comment

Working...
                              X