No announcement yet.

UK release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon UK dispatched my UT3 CE this morning, estimated arrival is tomorrow. I usually get my Amazon deliveries in time. Roll on Friday! Actually, its being delivered by Royal Mail, so if don't fit through the letter box I might never see it.

Comment

Sorry for hijacking this thread but thought it was stupid to open a new one for this and it's somewhat related:

Can anyone with the Austrian version deny or confirm if you can chose to install the game in English (from the installer, not mod it afterwards)?

Thanks.

Comment

Uk 2morrow wo0t

Comment

Europe will be the 23th as stated, asked around a bit and they all seem to confirm it is indeed tommorow.

Comment

Post here if you have got your copy of the game already...
            This is the part where i say ive got it but sadly i havent i think the CE was send later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sypros View Post
              Europe will be the 23th as stated, asked around a bit and they all seem to confirm it is indeed tommorow.
              Indeed it is. Some places like gameplay.com send the copies out early and they arrive before the official release date though. This time however, I wasn't so lucky with that. (Unlike the Wii which I got a few days early from gameplay ) It'll arrive tomorrow for me, unless Royal FAIL decides to take another day off.

Comment

Todays the BIG DAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by DireWolf View Post
                  Todays the BIG DAY!!
                  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I MIGHT GET A 8800 GT TODAY TOOO !!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

omgomg I want to get out of school so I can go buy it omg omg

why the **** do I have to listen to this boring economics stuff *yawn*

*going slightly mad*

Comment

Originally posted by Mosh View Post
                      omgomg I want to get out of school so I can go buy it omg omg

why the **** do I have to listen to this boring economics stuff *yawn*

*going slightly mad*
                      Maybe we could bribe our teachers to give us the lessons off wid a few copies of UT3

Comment

I GOT MY CE COPY IN THE UK THIS MORNING FROM GAME!!!! Installing as we speak ....

It comes in a really nice tin box, with a book of artwork and collections edition bonus DVD, and a *SEPERATE* card (so make sure they give you it) for the extra character (if you don't fancy hacking your ini giggle).

Comment

I STILL HAVE A TWO WEEK WAIT AND CAN TYPE HOLDING SHIFT DOWN JUST AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE.

caps lock works too...
                          sorry, just needed a rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyx View Post
                            I GOT MY CE COPY IN THE UK THIS MORNING FROM GAME!!!! Installing as we speak ....

It comes in a really nice tin box, with a book of artwork and collections edition bonus DVD, and a *SEPERATE* card (so make sure they give you it) for the extra character (if you don't fancy hacking your ini giggle).
                            Got mine too, also from Game. However I didn't get the bonus card. When did you order your copy? I put my order in on 18th Nov, and they were definitely still advertising it, subject to availability, on the 21st Nov. I know the "Limited offer while stocks last" could be a get out, but to advertise it when they should have known they no longer had sufficient to complete orders seems wrong to me.

*UPDATE*
                            Well I did the obvious and emailed them. Almost straight away I got back a reply containing the two codes needed. Seems there must be quite a few that didn't get the cards. Also the codes are definitely not unique so eventually everyone will have them anyway, pre-orderer or not.

Comment

has anyone got the collectors edition from gamestation.co.uk? I haven't got an email saying its being dispatch or anything.

Comment

My Gamestation order came today, so seems like they pulled their finger out of their **** hahaha, £25 for the collectors edition lovely

Comment

Working...
                                X