UK release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK release date?

It is this friday isnt it? the 23rd? had my preorder with Gamestation since sunday 11th Nov for the limited editon for £25, the date on their site hasnt changed from the 30th Nov release date, phoned them up and they still said it was the 30th and they wont be sending my order to next week If it wasnt for the fact iam pretty skint i would order elsewhere.

Gamestation are idiots (well, in the UK they are anyway). I had my wife go into their shop and ask about preordering a while back and they swore blind it wasn't coming out till the 30th Nov. Muppets.

I've since preordered 2 copies of UT3 (1 standard, 1 collectors edition - 1 for me, 1 for a friend) from Play.com and both were posted today so should be with me this Friday 23rd Nov.

If it's not too late to cancel your order (see if you've been charged) then you'd be best off walking into GAME or anywhere else and getting a copy on the day (23rd).

Comment

preordered from play, doubt ill get it friday though.

not got much time to play the game recently anyway so doesnt matter to me, would be nice to have it sitting here tho

Comment

Yea I've also seen the 30th as a release date on some European sites. Most gameshops state the 23th as the date though. Hope it's not going to suffer any delay....

Comment

game.co.uk still has my order status as: "Your order is currently being picked and packed."

Since this morning

Comment

game, virgin are for 23rd hehe maybe argos too, im running to woodgreen or the west end straight aftyer college and im going to shout soo loud on the street, I HAVE UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 over and over and hopefully get most people interested with my excitement !!

Comment

wtf... didn't I just post in here?
              Anyway, it's probably coming out the 23th

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                im running to woodgreen or the west end straight aftyer college and im going to shout soo loud on the street, I HAVE UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 over and over and hopefully get most people interested with my excitement !!
                Please make sure this goes on YouTube and send us a link

The game's official release date in the UK is 23rd Nov. There is no 'maybe' or 'probably' about it anymore

Any shop/site still showing 30th Nov for UK release has not updated their system since the date was brought forward to the 23rd from the 30th Nov when it was announced a few weeks back. HMV's site even says 23rd Nov and you go instore and they say 30th Nov. Just bad organisation from some of the less games-focussed retailers.

Comment

You know whats worse? i had the normal edition preordered on play.com for £19 but cancelled it when i saw the gamestation preorder for the limited edition :P haha, anyways if nothing has changed by tomorrow afternoon i will cancel my order and get it from GAME on friday and trade in a game to cover the extra

Comment

I ordered from Game.co.uk and im just hoping it come on friday, if not then oh well.

Comment

Anyone else ordered from Gameplay, the status symbol hasnt changed but the estimated dispatch date has been removed, anyone else had any problems.
                      They promised release date arrival.

Comment

I ordered from Play.com and it was despatched today (the 21st)

Comment

I ordered from Amazon UK, no word yet. It says it will will be dispatched today and delivered on the 22nd - 23rd. Provided I get it on Saturday 24th though I'll be happy.

Comment

I'm rushing into GAME on the 23rd.

Comment

So unfair that ppl have actually had their game dispatched. That means a lot of ppl in the UK will have the game tomorow.

Comment

Working...
                              X