Where is advanced settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is advanced settings?

where is advanced graphic settings? like UT2004.. some for audio?
    where is announcement types? i dont like hear ugly man scream MULTIKILLL i have like Female announcer from 2004.
    he?
    or this is real final game? if ya.. its really bad.

i hope this is absence in german version only, because if this some lame settings is in last FULL game released in US or UK... its totally ****.

its **** because of an announcer?
    Yes they are missing a lot of little things that could easily be added in over time...whats the big deal..

Comment

There is currently no option to have a female announcer.

Look toward the bottom of the screen in the menus for "Advanced" options to find stuff. Yes, the UI isn't great and Epic has said they are going to work on it. However, it really doesn't take that long to figure out where everything is. Just load up the game and look around.

The bad UI (and other issues) doesn't make the game "****", but it is very annoying and will be a great hindrance to the longevity of the muliplayer community if they are not fixed as soon as possible. I think it's quite a stretch to call the game "****", though. Also, there was plenty of opportunity for you to find out about all this stuff before you bought the game.

Comment

Originally posted by *FF$*Necris View Post
        where is advanced graphic settings? like UT2004.. some for audio?
        where is announcement types? i dont like hear ugly man scream MULTIKILLL i have like Female announcer from 2004.
        he?
        or this is real final game? if ya.. its really bad.

i hope this is absence in german version only, because if this some lame settings is in last FULL game released in US or UK... its totally ****.
        I think you whine to much tbh...

Comment

this gui is really wrong maybe for you is details - eq announcers, graphic options.. not reasson for say this game ****.. but for me ya, prev ut (2004) set too high exigencies for new ut exactly in GUI.. and if epic not release any repair for this actual game "face" too many player not playing this.. server browser is appalling, grisly and totally unuseable, some with too many settings in game.. maybe this game has a really avensome graphic, ye, but this is only fragment of total look to this game.. and if player see this unuseable gui, see this setting, in 75% settings player must going to setting file and change i manually... this is really ****.
          this is my opinion, and i say sorry for it but, its true.. no more.

Comment

Uh, I'm pretty sure they said they were fixing the UI after everyone said they didnt like it when the german version came out... And dude you really need to stop making posts saying the game is bad, cause the game itself IS GREAT it has sick gameplay beautiful graphics and is just as unreal as ever.

Comment

does anyone else have to enter the CD key everytime they open the game?? nothing saves, i have to set all settings everytime i launch the game

Comment

AGAIN, this is only my opinion from actual experiences with this game.. game crashes, freezes and ugly gui.. sorry maybe for you is only one important - graphic quality, but for me no. this game is not a free.. this game costs a money.. and is not a moderatereason.. in my country no. and if i think buy it, i must know if go for this.and i say again, graphic and nice videos is not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzin View Post
                  does anyone else have to enter the CD key everytime they open the game?? nothing saves, i have to set all settings everytime i launch the game
                  Someone said this has to do with your MyDocuments not being in the default location.

But... http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...0&postcount=17

Comment

im not quite sure i understand that

Comment

The advanced settings are...

In the INI files.

Seriously...

Comment

Those cost extra.$ 19.99 expansion pack to be announced.

ini's are all we have for now.

Comment

Working...
                        X