Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Weapons that are Overpowered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons that are Overpowered?

Do you guys think the weapons are balanced pretty well or are there some (or one) that are just too powerful? I think they're balanced pretty well. I like how the sniper rifle feels this time around. The small headshot zone feels better than it did in UT99. More gratifying when you get a headshot!

More useful than it was in UT99? Is that a typo?

Comment

has to be, the ut99 sniper is still the most useful gun in gaming imo.

rate of fire = 5000 rpm
      damage per hit = 5000 hp

Comment

Stinger is overpowered end of.

Comment

Oh yeah, about the whole sniper thing. That is sort-of a typo. Mostly just me writing a poor series of sentences. I guess what I meant to say (or how I MEANT to say it) is that I kind-of prefer the smaller headshot zone. That makes it more gratifying to blast someone's face. Let me reword that first post...

EDIT: Ok, the first post is no literary masterpiece but it makes more sense now.

Comment

UT99 sniper is one of the weapons that made it a great game, I say up the ROF of the UT3 one a tad, doesnt have to be same. Return the hitbox plz...

Comment

Working...
            X