Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault please? Not the sh*t vehicle version either. I'm talking old school fast paced, hammer/rocket launching, no mercy Assault!
    Oh... and get rid of double jump all together k thnx (since most will agree two jumps < one normal jump in UT99/2kx)

Comment

I hope for performance increase for lower rigs, It's lagging like hell and in most maps it doesn't matter whether all settings are on highest or lowest.

EPIC, plz fix that !!!!!!!

Comment

Fix the incomplete voice packs

Comment

The key between "left shift" and "z" does still not work on swedish keyboards.
          The key is "<", same as ascii alt+60

I havnt played the game more than 10 minutes, but I find the bright flashes when you translocate, very annoying. Can you make the flashes much darker or remove them do you think? (I'm going blind over here)

The game feels great btw.

Comment

-CTF-Face

-DM-Turbine

-a few Remakes of one or two old, small DM maps from UT99.

-Stop prducing dark DM Maps and please NO "Smoke" like u find in a few of the UT3 Maps.

Comment

FIX THE LINK GUN!

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=581273

Comment

* Dynamic music swap fix suggestion
                http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=586963

* Make the game "remember" instant action settings
                * Experienced a weird bug during campaign's DM-Deimos - both teams had nonexistant players called "Player" (v1.1 beta)
                * UWindows

Comment

sometimes when i use hoverboard, the player makes little bounces until i re-press the hvboard button. it'll be good if it's fixed.

Comment

Bring Back Onslaught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure im not the only one thinking this.... a lot of players i play with are still playing ut04 because of the ons/assault mix... i do not like it at all.please get rid of warfare and bring back onslaught and assault as separate game types!!!

Comment

Epic you need to bring back the Ripper for old times sake. That was a awesome gun.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueA View Post
                        2. Malcolm, Xan, The Juggs, The Skaarj, Brock.
                        Quoted for the absolute truth.

Comment

Hello

I'd like to see zoom in and out on sniper rifle. Unless i am blind and it already does.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGreenthumb View Post
                            Bring Back Onslaught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure im not the only one thinking this.... a lot of players i play with are still playing ut04 because of the ons/assault mix... i do not like it at all.please get rid of warfare and bring back onslaught and assault as separate game types!!!
                            Warfare is as good as onslaught really, Its onslaught with more options to it if you ask me.

Anyway my wishlist:

- A revamped Menu system with the Graphical/ingame/input options one would expect for a game anno 2007
                            - Bug fixes for alot of not working things (people crashing everywhere and I for one cannot join warfare/vCTF servers, game just crashes)
                            - I would love to see some old maps remade but let just atleast say there should be more DM/CTF maps
                            - Promised was an average Warfare map was about 4 times an onslaught map, well maybe I lack the feeling of size but they don't seem any bigger, bigger maps could bring way more tactics to a game and I believe it would better support bigger servers (max player limit say 64 players?)
                            - Words are out you cant use behindview (3) in the demos? if that is the case it would be appreciated if that is made possible
                            - Customizeable bots, as you could set alot of details for the bots in UT99 it would be very nice to have that in UT3 I believe especial for the instagib players as I noticed the bots barely strafe at lower difficulty type but their aim with instant hit weapons is WAY too high, I barely defeat 'skilled' bots in instagib, not because they are so hard to hit but I don't even get the chance because I'm dead before I click
                            - A better server browser as we used to have (copy paste IPs/favourites etc)
                            - In the other versions of UT you could see your ping ingame (F1 and F6 for ut99 atleast with more details) would love to see that back (atleast on the F1 score board)
                            - Option to loop the music, I don't really like it only playing when there was some action and it isnt loud enough when there is

Really I don't want to say the game is all that bad but I think it can be alot more, especially the fact that I somehow can't join those servers is something that will make me look for another game while I'm actually a big UT fan and would really want to play this.

In game I think almost everything is splendid it just needs fine tuning

Comment

-Access to all the other models, I'm seeing names in the config (if they exist, unsure)
                              -the music player
                              -More advanced bot customization such as all the options you can see in that config file
                              -some of the old mutators like vampire
                              -Goliath's armor feels weak to me
                              -ability to choose the bots you want on your team
                              -some sort of vehicle mutator with various options similar to the ut2004 one
                              -enable freecamera, lockcamera & preferences commands in console
                              -official dodge jump mutator
                              -flag icons we had in the other games

There is just so many good options available to use in the other UT games that aren't in available in this one, and it's sad UT3 doesn't let you go that deep with customization.

Comment

piped switch weapons, reverse firing modes , i.e secondary rockets to primary fire

Comment

Working...
                                X