• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andydepr View Post
    Wheres my "Yeeeehaaa" Taunt?
    I want my "BOOM!" back.

Comment

I have to agree that Invasion should be a priority. It's the only game mode I played in the previous versions so I was really surprised that it's not in the UT3.

http://www.tamcodefense.com
      http://www.tamcosurveillance.com
      http://www.tamcomarketing.com

Comment

I Want To Make "mouse Right Button" = Back In Menu!!!

Comment

A wish i would like to see come true is.... Epic bringing Gears of War 2 to PS3, why not? Epic says they like working on the PS3, and they would maximize profits.

Comment

- GET THE DOUBLE DODGE/DODGE JUMPING BACK (especially in multiplayer)

The game is perfect, except for this very bad mistake. Dodge jumping is really a must for the UT series, without it I'm not feeling as free as in UT2004. It takes away all the fun of playing . When you get the hang of dodge jumping you don't want to go back to this. It feels like castrated gameplay...

- FIX PROPER WIDESCREEN SUPPORT

Comment

I want to get Kensai, the hidden robot head, and the hidden armor parts without editing my ini. UT3 also needs more teams (like Thundercrash or the Juggernauts). Invasion would be great, too!

Comment

UT 2003 was not a port of UC. They worked on both of them at the same time and made them different from each other. UT3 is being released the exact same for pc and ps3. Its pretty obvious to anyone that the UI and lack of customization are because of focusing on the console version.

Comment

I know the premise of Warfare was supposed to be assault+onslaught, like merged into one smooth mix, but it just turned out to be a refined version of onslaught. I never really felt the same with assault, mainly because you do alot of the same objectives in warfare over and over as the 2 teams fight over it.

So maybe a seperate Assault gametype and warfare just being the new Onslaught.

Other then that, give us the option to change voices in customization, it's small but it's a good convenience.

And most importantly, bring back our champions Xan was the figurehead of the original UT, and with UT3's move back to the original(enforcers, impact hammer etc.), I was sorely surprised that Xan wasn't there. Malcolm is cool too, Thunder Crash team has been in every game so far. Was never a fan of Gorge.

So I understand how in the plotline, it'd be hard to involve all these random teams. Well I get how much time making a plot might take, but it's not that hard to whip up a quick tournament.

So next to the campaign, there could be a tournament, akin to the ones in previous games, and then you wouldn't even have to explain all the matches and teams.

And to justify putting a tournament, you could make it that the campaign unlocks standard skins/teams/maps. Whereas the tournament will unlock "boss" skins, eg. Xan/Malcolm etc. when you beat them in a 1v1. I wouldn't mind that all.

Oh and, with the "boss" skins, please leave them as boss skins and don't get another model and simply retexture it, which seems to be common in many games.

I'd like a Necris boss too ><

<3 Necris

Comment

Not sure if it's in the full game or not, (but hearing the interface is 100% exactly as the demo I guess so) but I'd like COLORED text in the console, and chats so I can see when someone typed something and which team he is without having to look up the name in the player list
                    e.g someone says something while in a firefight, and then when I die or kill the other guy i'd like to know what he said and who it was without having to sort through all the death messages and event messages.

Comment

Please, camera on the Translocator! And the Ha Ha Ha taunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Lp47PS3 View Post
                        A wish i would like to see come true is.... Epic bringing Gears of War 2 to PS3, why not? Epic says they like working on the PS3, and they would maximize profits.

Why not? Because Microsoft published GEARS, and no way they are going to put the 360s premiere property (pre-Halo 3 at least) out on any NON-Windows or MS based platform in a million years.

There's a better chance that MS would buy Sony and put it on PS3 first. That aint gonna happen either.

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
                          Better demo playback options such as

-Shown weapon
                          -Armor shown
                          -Weapons shown
                          -Ammo shown

(we know it's possible since mods in UT2004 did it).

Other stuff that I would definitely like to see in a patch:

-More Legible fonts (some are still bad)
                          -See who you are killing when you point your mouse over them ingame (ala UT2004)
                          -Teammate Health/Armor
                          -Option to turn off help arrows
                          -Custom Crosshairs + Changable Crosshairs (we know it's possible)
                          -C+P in console
                          -Pipedweaponswitch availability
                          -INI changable 'No Custom Models' character.
                          -Ingame Changable names
                          -Team-linkable Link Guns!
                          -Webadmin for servers (patched in patch#2)
                          -Less Cluttery UI (no need to go 5000 screens when you need to change one option)
                          -Buddies section in server browser

Vehicle stuff:
                          -Make the Hellbender accelerate faster / more max speed/ bigger or something.
                          -Give the Manta 250 Health so it can withstand an AVRiL.

Wishes that probably wont happen:

-Invasion gametype + Nali monsters
                          -A slider for bloom setting
                          -A slider for brightskin brightness
                          -Customizable Brightskin colours (or at least better Gold / Green support)
                          -Custom Voicepack Support
                          -Option for 'Interruptable announcer'
                          -An option like UT2004's 'Use random team-coloured skins in DM'
                          Forgot one, MT. How about the ability to know when a team-mate grapples on to your vehicle. It gets a little embarrassing when you're running around the map in a Raptor, engaging the enemy, not knowing that your buddy with the enemy flag is grappled on to your vihicle.

Comment

I like to see hair on characters, Especially Malakai wtf. bald?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacher View Post
                              We need to have the sexy/aroused female announcer back! Was we're not getting adrenaline from monsterkills etc anymore, then we have to get at least some reward from getting that far in the spree...

About CTF maps. I still haven't played them, but in case they are all of midhigh to high quality, 6 maps will get us quite far. I don't think any UT (except the total mapcount of UT2k4) has had over 6 good CTF maps from the start. Still, of course we want more maps in a bonuspack. I think the mapcount should be increased from the current 37 (?) to around 50. Especially some good 1on1 maps are needed, and due to their modest size, they should be fast to make. The optimum would be 4-5 new DM maps, 2-3 new CTF maps, 1-2 new vCTF maps and 2-3 new WAR maps.

"We need to have the sexy/aroused female announcer back!" OMG!!!! I remember now... when she said "Rampage" and "Unstopable"...WOW! yea bring the option to chose anouncer and all that stuff back from ut04
                              Please

Comment

Originally posted by [Apoc]Cerberus View Post
                                Forgot one, MT. How about the ability to know when a team-mate grapples on to your vehicle. It gets a little embarrassing when you're running around the map in a Raptor, engaging the enemy, not knowing that your buddy with the enemy flag is grappled on to your vihicle.
                                Thats already IN GAME

Comment

Working...
                                X