Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for Xbox 360 Controller for Windows!!!

I NEED support for the Xbox 360 controller so i can casually play it from my sofa offline (i know i wouldn't last 5 mins with a controller against online pros lol). Please please please! I would totally buy this game if there was at least some kind of built-in joypad support!

Charlie

- been playing since the original

Comment

Well I'm glad Epic is reading the thread And hope they release the patch soon! Despite the messed up current state, I'm quite sure with time this game will be perfected. It's too bad it will never be as popular online as the rest of the major titles

Comment

One thing everyone can agree on is get rid of gamespy. I hated it in every game it has been put into and still hate it. I have a feeling Midway is causes most of this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by sekazi View Post
          One thing everyone can agree on is get rid of gamespy. I hated it in every game it has been put into and still hate it. I have a feeling Midway is causes most of this ****.
          Ah-men! I can't say i've ever liked using an outside client to create profiles OR look for online games. UT99 had it right in this respect for sure!

(And come on, who honestly likes the way the new naming **** has worked out? I'd rather be able to change my name at will. Never know when you'll want to go with a different name, right?)

Comment

fix this problem

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590115

Comment

I vote for the removal of "Eff yeah"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEyez View Post
                I vote for the removal of "Eff yeah"
                Wouldn't that just be the greatest addition to the game in terms of stuff that aren't bugfixes, seriously?
                It's about as inappropriate as it would have been in 'Aliens'.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony007 View Post
                  This is why you never should buy a vanilla game when it comes out, that's why i asked in my earlier post if there would be any "sequels." Waiting for the deluxe edition is much better than wasting 80 or 110 (if there are 2 expansions that cost 30 each) bucks on the whole thing separately.
                  With the exception of UT2004 (which technically/debatably was an expansion on UT2003) Epic has never put out "expansions" that cost money for UT games. All the add ons, patches and extras that come out in the future editions of the same title are all downloadable for free in the form of Epic made bonus packs or user mods...at least historically that has been the case...

Comment

i won´t a anticheat pack / buster what else... i see my first Cheater on a UT3 Server hi calls Bioh@zard ... I HOPE Epic / Midway what else make´s a very good anticheatbuster ... Please

Comment

A remake of HallOfGiants would look awesome with the new engine. And make it a WAR map instead of CTF this time.

Comment

Hello Forum,

after fixing the most critical bugs and problems. I expect these changes in the next 10 months as EPIC done it in older titles. I list them alphabetical not by priority.

- At least the same amount of settings as in the 2k series
                        - Better support for multi user environment
                        - Improved QUADCore and X-Fi Support
                        - Higher Resolution Texture for the Character and the World
                        - Linux Client and Server for 32bit and 64bit
                        - Netcode improvements even at connection and reaction
                        - Take more advantage of the calculation save from Direct3D 10

Comment

my only wish is to GET the game....lol...;I prolly get it as a X-Mas present.

Comment

Music Player ?

is UT3 have Music Player like UT2004 F11 ?
                            if not I really want Music player in game
                            and
                            Spectators Option in Instant Action !!!
                            More Maps have nice Colors
                            Invasion Game Type
                            Assult Game Type
                            please

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                              is UT3 have Music Player like UT2004 F11 ?
                              if not I really want Music player in game
                              Yeah, that'd be good. Then I can play all the old UT99 Tracks

Those tracks kicked so much *****

Comment

360 Usb Controller Support More Deathmatch Maps Thats All.

Comment

Working...
                                X