Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody! In an upcoming patch/update/bonuspack I would like to see...

- Speech binder. Just like in previous UT's. That way I can prepare select sayings like warnings or whatever and use them with a quick keypress. Like "incoming!", "Im on offence!" and "Im under heavy attack!" or "Hang in there!" when some one is calling for help! Also "yes" and "no" for when someone is asking you to do things and such... I have no microphone so the character voices would allow me quicker responces instead of typing.

- Improved team and bot options in Instant Action. Allow us to build bot rosters like in UT2004. And allow different, savable rosters for each Mode, perhaps? So like, I could fight my favorite characters in Deathmatch and then, in a game of Warfare, I could fight with or against completely different characters that I have decided at an ealier time. That way I could have a regular fight club for Deathmatching and in team games ensure that Akasha is fighting by my side!

While on team games there should be an option to swap colours on the teams so on asymmetrical maps you could choose your favorite side(The one with the Axon vehicles for instance). This option sould be available before each map starts so you(and your team) can switch as you progress through a map playlist.

- "Dynamic music" as an option. The music in UT3 is cool! Let it play as it did in the other UT's!

- The menus could use some refinement.

- Cover up the exposed tracks on top of the Goliath! As it is now it looks so vulnerable.

- Cockpit view(with or without rendered interior) for the vehicles would be nice.

Thats all I could think of at the moment. I AM enjoying the game though!

Comment

-The major characters from the old UT games
      -Domination
      -TDM4 and CTF4

Comment

Stupid people who ask for stuff like "Bring back Assault mode". WAKE UP!?! If they are too lazy and ******** to even fix a little thing that would take 10min or add an option to a simple thing like disabling arrows in CTF, then do you really think they got the time to code a new gametype and make 6-8 high quality maps? lol Cmon.

Comment

They didn't have enough time, dumbass.

Comment

change the menu of course
            and also the bots fighting type in instant action like in the original where you could adjust their accuracy, etc

Comment

I just want mr.crow and the missing necris vehicles...

Comment

lol, how about the nali war cow?

Comment

Another thing I would like to have fixed is the voice packs for the necris and the robots. When the bots are Necris and are telling you where an enemy vehicle are they use a normal human voice. The robots does not seem to tell you of incomming vehicles. This is a bummer when the other factions tell you all sorts of things like "heading for Udamage". Please Epic, check the voice packs and fix 'em. If one faction is able to tell you something, then the Necris and the Liandri robots should be able to do so as well! And in their own voices!

Comment

1. More crosshairs
                    2. server menu details- such as server ip and players that in in the server.
                    3. Fix web admin and dedicated server so hosting companies can provide decent servers instead of what available right now.

What kind of game will this be without proper servers?

Comment

we need mouse wheel zoom in/out for corpse and character models

Comment

The multi layered menu front end is to cluncky I wish epic had left the online front end from 2004 on as switching between buddies ,favourites and server browser was a breeze
                        but with this ut3 one its a pain

Comment

1. Make it so when you shoot the translocator, then right-click and left-click right away so it'll switch to your last weapon. I find myself not even using the translocator cuz it's annoying having to use it then switch back to your weapon, and if you don't you get killed. This should only help speed up the already frantic gameplay.
                          Press "Q" again and you'll switch to your previous weapon
                          * Experienced a weird bug during campaign's DM-Deimos - both teams had nonexistant players called "Player" (v1.1 beta)
                          I had it too

- I absolutely agree that dynamic music must be option. Dynamic music prevents me from enjoy some of very good soundtracks (like ONS01, GoDown, etc.)
                          - What happened with voice menu ("V")? Maybe I missed something, but there are only "Orders" and "Taunts" (in fact animated taunts). I can't use that taunt which I want, only random ones with animated taunt. Also voice messages like "I'm on defense\offense" will be very useful. And others like "Nice!", "Medic!", etc. They must be brought back.

Thanks

Comment

One thing that's been bothering me a bit, is how the textures on player models sort of gradually get washed out into a generic red/blue if you watch someone running away from where you are standing. At distance all the player models look completely red or blue in the team based game modes, while at close range they actually have large surfaces that aren't red/blue.

1. Would it be possible to have some sort of option for more texture detail or more detailed colors on player characters at long range?

I've searched through the .ini files, but haven't managed to find a working way of adjusting LOD settings for the game.

2. Would it be possible to make the LOD settings for models and textures customizeable?

Comment

Originally posted by Dankss View Post
                              ASSAULT plain and simple
                              I second that

Comment

Originally posted by Wim View Post
                                One thing that's been bothering me a bit, is how the textures on player models sort of gradually get washed out into a generic red/blue if you watch someone running away from where you are standing. At distance all the player models look completely red or blue in the team based game modes, while at close range they actually have large surfaces that aren't red/blue.

1. Would it be possible to have some sort of option for more texture detail or more detailed colors on player characters at long range?

I've searched through the .ini files, but haven't managed to find a working way of adjusting LOD settings for the game.

2. Would it be possible to make the LOD settings for models and textures customizeable?
                                The reason that they have the whole, turn into red and blue thing is that it helps people identify enemy and allied players at long range. It's intentional, and fairly helpful at least to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X