Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which level do you play the single player campaign on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished insane, which is... well.. insane.

The bots plainly cheat at insane level, while your teammates are as useless as ever.
    Took a fair few hours, but got through it in the end...

Comment

I beat it on hard without using the cards in hopes that by not using cards some award at the very end would be unlocked, but nothing. I wish I'd have known that difficulty didn't matter because some of those maps were hell. That last chapter is the best for sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeXan View Post
        easiest mode what ever that is, just wanted to finnish the quickest as possible to know the story then mode to online play.
        I did that for the last mission since I knew it would be the ending (and I'm definitely not skilled enough to win a duel ) Eh, it was fun while it lasted.

Well, now it's time to practice on deathmatches. I'm doing okay on Experienced, but still a long ways to go to beat anyone online...

Comment

i beat it on hard...man that last battle was insane. At least they picked a great map this time around for the finale instead of that Hyperblast remake in UT2004 (i hated that map).

Comment

When i was playing the campaign, i felt that those Warfare maps might took me some time to get familiar with, then i usually fail on first try. Once all the routes are understanded, beat them at insane level would be no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacher View Post
              I somehow don't believe this. It would mean completing maps in approx under 2 minute each. In those massive onslaught map that becomes a bit hard, as well as doing 50 frags in TDM under 2 minutes.
              Yeah, i don't believe him for a second. If you added up all the level loading times combined you'd probably get more than 45 minutes, even on a high end rig.

Comment

Originally posted by m3b View Post
                hard, beat campaign mode in about 45 min
                BS.

10chars

Comment

LOL, the AI makes me want to stop playing the campaign mode. Only thing they are good at is aiming. I'm playing on normal

Comment

Casual Ftw!!

I really do suck at this game tho...

Comment

I played normal up until that Krall Warfare mission... then I switched to casual!

Comment

Working...
                      X