Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which level do you play the single player campaign on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which level do you play the single player campaign on?

Lots of people complains that those bots have got a bit more inhuman in UT3. So i'd like to ask on which difficulty level you played the campaign.

Normal, the issue isn't the AI exactly (though your own team seems to score lower than the enemy team consistently) but some maps pit 4 of you vs 8 krall, that's not nice, you feel like rambo after one of those matches, your bots are borderline useless and you're solo against 8 krall.

Comment

Ya, i got the same feeling as you since ut2k3.

Comment

hard, beat campaign mode in about 45 min

Comment

WOW, awesome.
          You would be the unstoppable one when playing online.

Comment

Originally posted by m3b View Post
            I somehow don't believe this. It would mean completing maps in approx under 2 minute each. In those massive onslaught map that becomes a bit hard, as well as doing 50 frags in TDM under 2 minutes.

Comment

I'm playing on hard right now, although I think I still have a few matches to go (Chapter V so far). It's been pretty easy from my point of view, but some of the TDM matches have taken a couple of tries because it ends up with me on 30 points and my "team" on about 5 points each if I'm lucky.

I think the ones where you're greatly outnumbered are fun. Usually about half the enemy team are less dangerous than a polystyrene paperwight, so you get plenty of opportunity to score some easy points. Just run away if you come across the enemy team all together at once, or grab a Redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by m3b View Post
                I'm calling BS, this is just not possible given the time restraints.

Comment

Normal, not too hard, not too easy, good fun too so far.

Comment

normal, just want to unlock the bonus-characters, then play online

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
                      normal, just want to unlock the bonus-characters, then play online

Same here

Comment

I'm playing on normal and 4 against 8 sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by JCSWW View Post
                          I'm playing on normal and 4 against 8 sucks!
                          I play on normal too. No way I would have beaten that stage without that Iron Guard card.

Comment

Yeah, I had to dial the difficulty down for that out-numbered Krall warfare map (I had all these cards that I was saving because I thought I'd need them against the necris, but the game ended before I had another situation I couldn't handle!)

Comment

easiest mode what ever that is, just wanted to finnish the quickest as possible to know the story then mode to online play.

Comment

Working...
                              X